9.5

Hi you beautiful people! How are you? Well do you guys feel unproductive all day? I am feeling it so much, my sleep cycle is so bad and everything is so messed up but I kinda like this hahahahaha! Like laying around all day!!!
Let's start!

_______________________________

Shehnaz's eyes widened as her lips were touching his tightly, she tried to get up when Sidharth pulled her back and held her neck from behind making her go in more.
Butterflies erupted in their stomach as Sidharth slowly took her upper lip in his mouth sucking it slightly.
The moment his tongue touched hers, his mind screamed I LOVE HER. I love her so much!!!!!!!!
He got blank, he quickly got up leaving Shehnaz shocked and flustered.

He got up and ran to the farthest book shelf and pulled his hair, meanwhile Shehnaz angrily punched the air.
Shehnaz thought; stupid horny dog Shehnaz you let him kiss you! How awkward it's gonna be kill me! Please kill me.
Meanwhile Sidharth was banging his head with a book thinking what is wrong with him.
His mind continued to scream loudly that I love her I love her I love her. She's the one, she's the one, she's the ONE.

Sidharth took a deep breath and made peace with the fact that he really loves her a lot. A lot, but there's nothing he can do. He's a Cupid and all he can do is have an unrequited love.

Shehnaz stood at the side watching the big moon, when she felt a presence next to her.
She looked at the side and her eyes widened in horror.
She whispered yelled- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I told you that I am not doing it again.
The person- Boss has said, that you have two more small cases which you need to complete before you leave.
Shehnaz- YOU LEAVE RIGHT NOW. There's a human here; he's gonna see you.
The man looked at her confused and was about to say something when Sidharth came which made him fly away again.

Shehnaz took in deep breaths and looked out as her hair flew in the air.
Sidharth saw her skin glistening in the moonlight making his heart wrench on how beautiful she is.
Sidharth slowly came next to her and looked out at the window too.
No one spoke anything, as the wind blew loudly making them shiver out of cold or maybe love?

Just then Sidharth spoke up, I am sorry.
Shehnaz turned and faced him; with her eyes teary and said it's okay.
Sidharth looked at her shocked and quickly cupped her cheeks and said, Look I am really sorry I didn't- I didn't-!
Shehnaz let those tears fall and thought it hurts that you are sorry about it.
She opened her eyes, smiled and said Its okay. At the end it's always okay. It's my destiny.

Sidharth- What Destiny?
Shehnaz- Nothing! I am hungry let's eat something!
Sidharth nodded and said I have a few things in my bag.
Shehnaz- So do I!
Both of them went near their bags, Sidharth twisted his fingers which made food items in it.

They sat down as they quietly began to eat.
Just then Shehnaz heard a squeak, she jumped and screamed JERRRRRRRRY!
Sidharth jumped and said what's wrong?
Shehnaz- JERRRY AAAAH!
She quickly jumped on him with her legs wrapped around his waist while he stood there blank not knowing what to do.
Sidharth- Who Jerry?
Shehnaz scaringly pointed out at the little rat running.
Sidharth looked at that, and then after a pause roared of laughter and said Jerry.. seriously a hahahahha!

Shehnaz hit his head while hugging him tightly said, Shut up it can eat me!
Sidharth chuckled while shehnaz's hand touched his back when her eyes widened.
The moonlight fell on his back which made his back glitter.
She froze; as she slowly touched it and felt feathers.
Her eyes widened in realisation; she quickly got away from him and pushed him aside.
She thought to herself, HES A CUPID?
Sidharth who was laughing got shocked and looked at her a little hurt.