14.4

Sana stared at Sid who was checking the files she had to complete.
Rahil stood at Sid with a proud look and said- Sir we completed it in the given days.
Sid looked up for a moment, cocked his brows and said we huh?
He closed the file and looked at sana and said, good work. You both are now in the emergency ward.
Rahil gasped and said- E-emergency?
Sid- Ofcourse, it's very important to know if the doctor doesn't panics and helps correctly.
Sana meanwhile had her eyes shinning, she clapped her hands in delight nodding.

Sana squealed happily thinking god I am closer to becoming a doctor.
Sana entered the emergency ward and her smile dropped. All the flowers dancing around her head, died.
There were compartments where people were whining in pain, some of them were hissing, some bleeding, some were screaming while some just stared at the wall with a lifeless expression.
She gulped hard, she knew she had to face all this but this was just too shocking for her.

She shook her head and thought I can do this.
She hugged her coat tighter and changed her stance.
Just she saw an old man coming on a stretcher where is he screaming for a boy, supposedly his son.
Raj, raj my son! Please please come to me. I- I want to see your face. Please beta! Please.
Sana asked the nurse, where's the son?
The nurse looked at her and said- He was found on the road, alone.

A whiplash of emotions ran through her, just when she felt a warm hand on her shoulder.
She looked at the side and saw Sid's hand on her shoulder comforting her very discreetly while he looked at the scene infront.
Sana bit her lip and gulped down the lump.
Sid- Okay so Ms. Gill watch him, he has fallen down- what do you think we should give him?
Sana looked at the old man who had horribly scrapped his knees, his arms and his head ans started to talk to him professionally on what to do.
But the old man didn't care about the wounds, he whimpered like a child and said- beta raj kaha hai?
Sana looked at him with hurt in her eyes and whispered- Sir thorda dard hoga-
The man bawled and said- Bahut jyada horrha hai beta! Woh mera beta hai usske liye maine bachpan se kya nahi kiya, main 2 din mein Ek baar khata tha jise Woh khaa sake.. mai usse Itna pyaar karta hun... please Ek baar dekhne do usse! Ek baar.
Sana while controlling her emotions, kept on cleaning his wounds while Sid looked at sana with his eyes clouded with a strong emotion- he was feeling very protective of her.

Sid gave him some injections which made him drowsy and he slept.
Suddenly a man came running in and asked the nurses- There's an old man who got hurt- I am his son, Raj.
Sana's head whipped at his direction and she glared at the man but didn't say a word.
Sana meanwhile went to the next patient but kept her ears open at what the man was doing.
She angrily thought of ways to stab that man with the equipment's she was holding.

Sana excused herself when she saw the man getting out.
She tapped his shoulder and with a smile said- Are you Mister Raj?
The guy nodded.
Sana's smile dropped in a grave expression and she said- How dare you drop your father?
The guy- Maam- listen-
Sana- No, how dare you abandon him? Huh? He did so much for you-
The guy interrupted- Maam this is wrong you shouldn't-
Sana- WHATS wrong huh? Kyun aaye to take your will from him-
The guy shouted with tears falling from his eyes- Maam you don't know anything! Don't say something rubbish! I love my father to death! I was working when I got to know and had to beg to my friends to give some money so he could be admitted to this hospital! We don't have much money so I went to arrange for that! I love my father- so much.
Sana looked at the boy in shock and gulped.
Sana very softly patted his back and said- Oh- okay sorry I just-
The man sobbed and said- Please stop watching those dramatic shows.
Sana looked at him in guilty and said- Show me your phone. And open it.
The man looked at her in shock but gave it to her.