3.5

Hi guys! What's up!
Let's start with the update!

________________________________

Sidharth goes home happily thinking about how much he loves her. Heck he always loved her shit.
Sidharth shouts, SHEHNAZZZZ SHEHNAZZ!
The chef comes running out and says Sir she's inside her room with her friend and the friend said not to disturb them.
Sidharth hears this and fists his hand in anger, he marches up and opens the door and the scene he sees makes him so angry.

Shehnaz was giggling while Rico held her right from her waist and twirled her.
He looked at her smile, it was so geninue and so happy. His heart panged knowing it's not because of her..! He took a deep breath and left the room without a word.
He laid down on the bed and thought, how hurt Shehnaz would have been when Sidharth used to go out with Madhurima.
He heard a knock and saw Rico and Shehnaz standing so close to each other and Rico looked at him and slowly slid his hands with Shehnaz while Shehnaz didn't even put them away and looked at sidharth worriedly.

Shehnaz- Are you okay? We have been calling you for 5 mins straight!
Sidharth has his eyes on the intwined hand and slowly said Yes! What did you want to talk about?
Shehnaz- Oh yeah that, actually me and Rico are going out for a dinner at his friends house and it's a beach thingy so we will come tomorrow.
Sidharth's heart sank, but he smiled netherless and said Yeah great enjoy!
Shehnaz- If you want.. you can call Madhurima.
Sidharth smiled at her painfully and said, Nope I don't want Madhurima!
Shehnaz looked at him shocked and said What do you mean?
Sidharth cleared his throat and said I mean I don't need Madhurima right now I need sleep.
Shehnaz giggled and said so I will see you tomorrow morning. Bye! Take care and please have your BP ki medicines I checked your reports and-

Rico tugged her hand and said He's not a kid Shehnaz, he will function well without you too.
Sidharth glared at him hard as he saw her taking Shehnaz away from him.
That night he couldn't sleep the whole time,
his mind ran to the thoughts of them together laughing and enjoying.
He shook his thoughts away and smiled, I will not think negetive and try to win you shehnaz. I will win you back.

With this thought he closed his eyes at 8am in the morning and slept.
The next time he opened his eyes he saw a worried Shehnaz staring at him curiously.
Sidharth smirked and said If you would come a little closer we could have shared a passionate kiss but aaaah!
Shehnaz hit him lightly on his chest and her cheeks got covered with a red hue making Sidharth smile.
Shehnaz- So? Are you okay? You have been sleeeping since so long it's 3pm in the afternoon!
Sidharth- Ohh that, I was just tired.
Shehnaz- Fair enough I will leave-
Sidharth- NO!
Shehnaz- What?

Sidharth- Um I feel like going out today!
Shehnaz- Yeah so go out with Madhu!
Sidharth- No I don't wanna go out with her, I want to go out with you today!
Shehnaz looked at him shocked and like a baby pointed her finger at her and innocently said ME?
Sidharth's heart clenched knowing that she couldn't even believe he would take her out like that!
Sidharth cupped her cheeks like a fish and said You! Yes you!
Shehnaz groaned and said but I don't wanna dress up for a fancy restaurant.

Sidharth- Who said we going for a fancy restaurant! Wear your most comfy clothes I am gonna take you at sucha heaven place!
Shehnaz clapped her hands excitedly and said Okay give me 5!
Within 5 mins Shehnaz came back in a long peach coloured dress with a small denim jacket and converse. She looked so adorable that for once Sidharth had to forcefully pull his eyes away from her.
He held her hand and dragged her to the car while Shehnaz stared at the hands and looked at him confused yet so happy.

Sidharth started to drive and meanwhile Shehnaz was coordinating her work.
While listening to her talks one thing was for sure, she was actually the sweetest woman in the town. The way she spoke even when she was upset or angry didn't hurt the other person. She maintained her stance and talked very sternly yet so sweetly.
She was that kind of boss which people would love to work with while he was the kind of boss people would fear off.
A strange combination but a true combination indeed.