4.7

Okay quick poll, since so many days I have been getting messages and comments regarding wanting a whole new book just like Bad boy's girl, Royal mistfit and this latest cousin love story!
Okay, so I want a poll which one to do you want the most? ( But remember it's not a sequel of that book, it would be more of a new concept but the still the thing would remain! You know what I mean? But yes definitely I would have character developments!)
So first I was planning to have a short story on these, but now seeing it, comment down which one do you think needs a Comeback?
Let's start with the update❤️

________________________________

Shehnaz got ready in a beautiful pink palazo suit and left her wet hair open.
She quickly got down and saw all the cousins talking and chatting.
She smiled and said, What's up guys! The queen is here!
Mahira rolled her eyes and said You are-
Shehnaz showed her the palm and said, Not now Mahira I am in a good mood!
Rubina held her mouth to control the laughter and quickly pulled Shehnaz down to sit.

Rizwan smiled at Shehnaz and looked at her with those admiring eyes while shehnaz's eyes were looking for that one particular Hitler.
They all started to play Ludo, Vir Mir Rizwan and Shehnaz while Rubina supported Shehnaz.
Mahira and Paras were in their own sulking mood to even get with them.
They were in the mid of the game, when Sidharth came tired and was rubbing his neck when his eyes fell on Shehnaz.
She had the tip of her tongue out as she placed her 'goti' very seriously.

Vir smirked and said, Beta Tu toh gayi !
Shehnaz screamed NAHI NAHI AGAR TUMNE YEH KIYA TOH DEKHLENA!!!!!!
Vir evilly laughed and said, YOU ARE GONE!
He placed his goti and in a second it was check and mate.
He shouted Ahahaha KAAT GAYIIIII!
Shehnaz screamed with horror holding her neck as if someone had slit her throat.
Mir also evil laughed and said Thankyou mere bhai mera badla lene ke liye! Iss aurat ne itna kate they mere!

Meanwhile Shehnaz froze and got down on the floor holding her heart.
Rizwan laughed loudly seeing her so did Rubina!
Meanwhile Sidharth stood at the door cross armed looking at her amused.
Shehnaz held her heart and said, Tumne meri rooh ko dukh pahuchaya hai VIR! Ab tum dekhna Mere marne ka badla kaun lega!
Vir smirked and said Kya karlegi?
Shehnaz closed her eyes and chanted a prayer and shouted SIDHARTTH BHAIJAAAN!

Sidharth shook his head smilinging but controlled it and came in as if he didn't see anything.
Sidharth- Kya hua?
Shehnaz pouted innocently and said, Iss aunty ne meri goti ko jaan se mardiya!
Sidharth- Toh aap firse khele na!
Shehnaz- Nahiiii naa aap inko daatiye naaa!
Sidharth looked at both of the twins with a stern glare and said, Kyun katti?
Vir and Mir dramatically gasped and said BHAI!? GAME BHI NA KHELE INSAN?

Shehnaz flipped her hair behind Sidharth while Sidharth said, Chhoti hai Woh koi baat nahi usse khelne dete aram se!
Vir- Bhai? ( He made that dhokha face) hum chhote  nahi hai? Aur aapki  Yeh Choti bachi issne Hum sabke chaar chaar baar katte hai bhai CHAAR BAR!
Sidharth turned back and looked at Shehnaz who quickly made an innocent face.
Sidharth- Agli baar se dhyan rakhna!!

Vir glared at Shehnaz who was giggling and he whispered, Teri toh main chutney bana dunga!
Shehnaz whined and said Sidharth bhaijaan dekhiye ab mujhe death threats diye jaa Rahe hai!
Sidharth- VIR!
Vir pulled his hair and said Nahi kar raha bhai issko yaar nahi kar raha!

Tayi ammi came in and said Chalo aajao sab khana khane!
Everyone jumped for the food, and sat down on the table.
Shehnaz was sitting in between Sidharth and Rizwan.
Sidharth was getting annoyed with Shehnaz continuesly talking to Rizwan and giggling.
An idea popped in his mind, he smirked and then looked at Mahira and said, Umm Mahira tumne jo Kal halwa banaya tha Woh Bahut hi jyada yum tha! Could you make it tonight too?