13.2

Meeti tied the last strand of sana's hair into a braid and patted her back softly and said- All done.
Sana smiled looking at the braid through her mirror, nodding for a good work and got up.

Meeti handed her a beautiful hand woven pink and white bag which Sana slung over her shoulder putting in some books, pen and it's ink.
Meeti- It's your first day of your education here, have lots of fun.
Sana smiled and nodded.
Meeti grinned, Sana was a woman of very few words, very few. It's said that only a human specie could make her talk.

She walked out when Sid's mom stopped her holding a plate in her hand.
Mother- I can't let you go without having this sweet.
She places a big chunk of a chocolate cake in her mouth and says- It's for good luck. Sid always ate a chocolate cake before anything good!
Sana smiled in gratitude and bowed and went out while his mother looked at Meeti and said- Why doesn't she talk much?
Meeti covered up with a smile and shrug her shoulders.

As just Sana was about to walk, she heard a honk.
She looked at the side and saw a pair of feet on the sterling wheel covering the face of the person.
Slowly the man removed his feet and Sana saw sid smirking at her in his shades and said- Sit down Ms!
Sana- I am walking to the school.
Sid chuckled and within a second he jumped off the car through without even opening the car. (it was an open vintage car)

Sana rolled her eyes as he very cockily walked towards her and went closer to her face.
He bent down at her level and touched her braids which Sana angrily shook off, he grinned and said- I am not interested to take you anywhere. It's the general's order AKA my father and your dear uncle to take you to the school safely.
Sana- I can very well go to the school safely, I don't need an immature man taking me.
Sid's eyes widened in anger and he very angrily walked closer towards her as she very confidently backed up.

Sid very gravely said- What did you just say? An immature man?
A dark smirk took over his face as even though he saw Sana's confident face, her eyes were shaking.
Sana walked backwards when her body got collided with the cold wall.
She slapped herself mentally in her mind and the moment she looked back at Sid, she gasped inaudibly because Sid had now trapped her with both his hands on her side.

Sid very gravely said- Don't you ever question my manliness- if I am on my own I'll show you what kind of man I am.. and trust me little kitten you wouldn't like it.
Sid very tauntingly ran his thumb along her cheek as Sana glared at him.
Suddenly Sid got away from him and sighed- But you know I don't want to, because you are so not just type. Someone I really would never want to get close too.

Sana fists her hand and angrily was about to walk off when he grabbed her wrist and said- If you wanna be a dumb person, cross the deadly quiet jungle area by yourself and being a lunch for the animals or the bandits please go forward.

Sana angrily shakes his hand off and shouts- DONT TOUCH ME!
She stomps inside the car and sits at the backseat.
Sid looks at her and said- Am i your driver?
Sana- Shakal se toh wahi lagte ho!
Sid- YOU!!!
Sana- now I am getting very late, if you could drive.
Sid huffed and started to drive while Sana ignored him and opened her books.

She smiled as she opened the page 2 of her favourite poems book.
it's a new day,
A new way.
Colours are forming near the water bay,
Look my love, there at the shinning warm sun,
Believe me as I say..
This and tomorrow would always be your day.

Sana sighed happily in her mind and thought these calms me down so much.
After 15 minutes the car stops infront of the school and before Sid could say anything to her, she banged the door loudly and went inside.
While everyone around were softly gossiping about how the young master was a driver to this unknown new girl.