17

Hi guys. *Marna mat*! Bahut lamba mental rest lekar I am here, are you guys still here though?
Firstly as I read the last chapter I felt like it was the last chapter, there wasn't much to their story now.
But, I don't wanna disappoint you guys.. so from today.. I am starting a new STORY... a new theme.... GOD I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
Mujhe pata hai you guys will LOVE IT!!!

Tell me how it is.....!!!
Let's go

_______________________________

An alarming was ringing, aah sorry blaring in a corner of a dimly lit room where a girl was sleeping on her tummy with her hair messed up matching that of the bird's nest outside her window. As she drooled a hand shook her violently- Ms. SANA!!' WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!' You are getting late for your college.
Sana groaned loudly and said- I don't care for the college huh!
She shifted on the other side when her eyes widened and she jumped.
Sana- COLLEGE? SHIT I AM LATE! Godaamn these amazing dreams!

She quickly ran and took a shower and changed her clothes wearing a well ironed red blouse with her high waisted jeans and ran off ignoring her mother who were asking her to sit for breakfast. She screamed- I AM LATE!
She ran inside the car and started to drive for the college tapping her fingers anxiously on the steering wheel.

She quickly parked and held her bag close to her chest and ran as fast as she could.
As she was running her eyes landed on a very awfully familiar face to which she rolled her eyes and continued running.
The person shouted- Kaha chali sawari?
Sana growled and replied- Jaahanum mein, tumhe jana hai?
The person started to run with her and said- Tum itna late kyun uthti ho hamesha? Ek kaam karo soti hi raho na?
Sana- Apne kaam se kaam rakho Sid warna yehi tumhara muh tod dongi!

Sana took a breath of relief when she noticed the teacher wasn't there and her eyes landed on a group of people waving her hand at her. She grinned at walked towards them. Just as she opened her mouth to talk she heard loud hooting cutting her off making her glare at the Sid.
His group was hooting to some stupid stunt he was doing while Sana's group was calming her down.

Sana's group consisted of three people- Meeti, Ahaan and Vishal.
Meeti- What's up babe?
Sana and all the guys cringed as the word and said- Meeti yuck!
Meeti chuckled and said- kidding! What's up?
Sana- arrey you know what-
She again got interrupted as the teacher walked in making her sulk while her friends laughed.

After the lecture Sana grabbed her head and whispered- I can't do this shit. 370 pages for godsake?
Just when someone hit her head playfully and said- ohh guys dekho issmei se awaz aayi kyuki yeh toh khaali hai!
Sana glared at Sid laughing along with Asim who patted Sid laughing.

Sana faked laughed and said- Ha ha so funny! Agli baar kisi mehfil mei hum aapko baithayenge yeh jokes marne ke liye than a streeet entertainer! 10 rupees mei 10 jokes!

Everyone in her friends group laughed while Sid looked at her in anger and went off.
Sana grinned at her friends and said let's go I am so hungry.

As they were eating, they heard some squeals.
Sana rolled her eyes and said- it's him isn't it?
Meeti nodded looking at the scene in front of her eyes.
All the girls were cheering as Sid and Asim were having a chugging lasssi competition.
Keeping the last glass of lassi down, Sid glanced at Sana who had her eyes glued on her phone and sighed.
As everyone cheered he smirked at Asim and said- Better luck next time bhai!

Around evening Sana was sitting at the library looking for a book when she felt some hot breath on her neck.
She rolled her eyes and said- Sid?
Sid looked at her shocked and said- How did you know?
Sana- Because only you are the one who smells like garlic and onion had sex in your mouth!
Sid slapped her arm and said- Disgusting Sana, dhanke words use karo!
Sana chuckled as she continued to find a book as Sid tried to check if he smelled and he didn't!

Sid- So?
Sana- So?
Sid- Ghar jane ka kya scene hai!?
Sana- Tumse matlab? Apna kaam karo theeke?
Sid glared at her and said- Kabhi insaano ke tarah achi tareeke se baat kar sakti hun?
Sana smiled sarcastically and said- What? Gadho ko Hindi Samajh aayegi?
Sid growled wanting to pull her scalp off but calmed himself down and said- Bhaad mei jaao!
Sana softly waved him and said- Tum bhi!

It was 7pm and Sana took her keys out and drove to her house and stood at the entrance as she heard a lot of laughters.
She entered and saw her mother laughing with her Mami. ( maternal aunt)
Both the women looked at her and said- Late hogyi Aaj aap?
Sana nodded and said- Thordi books sort karni thi!
They nodded with a smile and said- Cold coffee banwa dun?
Sana happily grinned and said- Mai room mei jaa rahi hun aap please ussmei peanut butter thorda dalva dijiyega!

She quickly ran up to her room, oh also forgot to mention... the place Sana calls "home" is a three storied duplex.
She entered her room and sighed in delight.
She lit her scented candle and sat down and started at her medical thick books.
With a sour face she started to read it when she heard a knock.
She happily opened it but her happiness didn't last long when her eyes landed on a half filled coffee glass.
Sana glared at the servant playfully and said- Yeh kya hai?
The servant grinned nervously and said- Woh chhote sahab ne peeliya tha aate wakt!
Sana pulled her hair and said- Please Mai isska jhootha toh nahi piyungi! Ek aur bana dijiye sorry! Aur yeh na kisi saap ko pila dijiyega!

The servant looked at her shocked and said- But bibi Mai saap kaha se dhundhkar laaunga ab!?
Sana groaned and said- kuch nahi! Bas woh ek aur bana dijiye aur usse chupakar!
The servant nodded and went down while Sana sat down on her table trying to highlight the important points.

She was so engrossed that she didn't realise when the door opened and an intruder entered her room.
She felt a minty breath on her neck and she shut the book.
Sana turned back in anger and said- Kaha haina ki mere kamre mei matte ghusa karo? Samajh nahi aata kya Sid?
Sid grinned and said- Arre meri hone wali begum ka kamra hai yeh!

Sana cringed hard and said- SHUT UP! We are not getting married! YOU DONT WANT THAT NOR I DO OKAY?
Sid rolled his eyes and plumped down on her bed and said- Pata hai! As if Mai mara jaa raha hu tumse nikkah karne mei! Aadhi zindagi tumhari existence mei rehna is enough jail for me.
Sana smiled sarcastically and said- toh khud iss engagement ko mana kyu nahi kar dete huh?
Sid- Har din koshish karta hu but ammi taal deti hai Mazzak samjhkar!

Sana sighed and looked at the servant who entered to give her the glass.
While Sid looked at the ring shinning on the corner of the table and said- we have to think of ways to get out of it.
Sana nodded as she took a sip of it.

Sid- I'll think of few ideas give me a week. Warna graduation khatam hote hi, hum miyan biwi hojayenge!
Sana fake gagged and Sid angrily said- Ay! Pata hai college mei ladkiyan mujhpar-
Sana pushed him out of the room and closed it on his face.

Someone knocked, she opened the door and before she could realise the cold coffee was snatched from her hand which made her scream- GADDDHEEEEE KE BA- oh shit nahi nahi! GADHEEEE!!

Okay!! Eheheee! How was the surprise! Y'all wanted a Muslim cousin love story so Maine socha WHY NOT!
HOW IS IT? It's the first chapter.
To all those who stayed... sorry sorry I love you and I promise ki ab Roz!!!! I had enough breaks and now I want to make y'all happy❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The way i missed you and I love you guys🧿🧿❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨✨✨

If you liked it then comment and vote💕💕💕💕💕💕