LAST

Sana slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them.
She looked around in another unfamiliar room and sighed.
She said- Manan where are you? I'm so tired I want a Te- aaaaaahh!
Sid- AAAAAH!

Sana- Why are you screaming?
Sid- Because you were screaming and you scared me!
Sana- Why are you here?
Sid crossed his arms and said- Because this is my house.
Sana's eyes widened in realisation and she quickly got up and was about to leave when he held her hand and made her sit back.
Sana- What?
Sid- Have some tea before you go, it's getting colder here.

Sana looked at him with her eyes dark in anger and said- Don't act you care Sid.
Sid's eyes showed a flicker of a weird emotion which Sana couldn't understand.
Sid- It's for my arc-
Sana- Whatever.
Sana took the cup and as she tried to drink the hot steaming tea in a shot she burnt her tongue and Sid ran towards her and shouted- Are you crazy or what?
Sana- Sjsjsk!
Sid looked at her with her arms crossed and her red tongue out and trying to speak.

He bit his lip to stop his laughter and made her drink some cold water so that it burns a little less.
Sana- Inmmnsksksks
Sid- No you can't go! Wait for some time, I'll get you some medicines for your tongue.
Sana sighed and looked out of the balcony watching the sun set slowly.

Sid hadn't come so she decided to explore his house a little. She got to know from some of the investors that Sid lives 6 months here helping the people here.
She looks around when her hand hits on a drawer and some stuff falls down. Her eyes widens as she quickly picks it up and keeps it back.

She hears the door creak as she stood in the balcony.
Sid slowly says- Take the water and the medicine.
Sana without a word takes it and murmurs a little thanks and opens her phone texting Manan.
Sid sees this and anger, jealousy fills in him as he grabs her wrist and looks at her with extreme anger.
Sana looks at him with a blank face and puts one eyebrow up in questioning.

Sid- I- Aah- nothing.
Sana- Thought so. Sid, you really need to STOP TOUCHING ME! I don't like it. I don't like you-
Sid pulls her by her wrist as her faces are now inches apart.
Sid- You don't like me touching you at all?
Sana- No, I would never fall in love with a man like you.
Sid's eyes flashed so much hurt that he couldn't hide it anymore.
Sana slowly removed herself from his hold and said - I hope to see you never, after this project Ofcourse.

With this Sana left leaving sid look out with his eyes red.
After half an hour Sid's phone rang, he picked up and it was Manan.
Manan- where's sana?
Sid- What do you mean?
Manan- SHE ISNT PICKING UP HER PHONE AND I CANT TRACK HER CAR! Tell me she's with you.
Panic sets in Sid's heart as he says- ILL LOOK FOR HER!
He cuts the phone and runs out just when one of the locals said- There's an accident of a young woman in the car, please help.

Sid's heart sank, he couldn't breathe anymore. He couldn't move for a minute.
He shook his head and with all his might he drove the car as fast as he could while he was crying continuesly. His grip on the wheel was very tight as he was remembering the moment I hope to see you never.
He banged the wheel in anger and said- Damn it!!!!!!

He reached the location and saw her car. He ran out and saw Sana standing near the car.
Without a thought he grabbed her and with tears he said- Are you hurt anywhere? Are you okay? I heard you got into an accident??
Show me your wounds!
Sana looked at him and said- WHY DO YOU CARE?
Sid screamed- BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!
Sana looked at him shocked and slowly whispered- You said what?
As tears fell from her eyes hearing those words sid was still in the zone and he again screamed- I LOVE YOU SANA!!!!

Sid- Where are you hur-
Thump.
Sid touched his cheek as Sana had slapped him hard.
Sana- Why did you have to play with my feelings huh?
Sid paused and saw that she wasn't even hurt anywhere.
Sid- WHATS happening?
Sana looked at him angrily and said- Why Sid? Why the pain all this time??!
Why did you make me believe what I was never worth it and you never liked me when you clearly LOVED ME!
If I didn't see the drawer where you had each and every picture of us, our bracelets, my handmade cards, our first movie ticket, everything I would have never thought.
Why did you have to do this to me??