4.4

Hi guys! What's going on!?? Let's start with the update❤️
________________________________

The next day the house was full of hustle and bustle because Choti tayi ammi was preparing everything for her sister and at the same time the sister of All the brothers which means the Phuphoo( Bua) of Sidharth and everyone was also coming but tomorrow.

Their Phuphoo had only one child and that was Rizwan and he was 24 years old.
Shehnaz was sulking in her room because A) she didn't wanted to meet Sherbanoo and her kids.
B) The college had a week's holidays so she couldn't use college as a bait to go out and ignore them.
Shehnaz spent half of the evening inside the room until Rubina had to pull her out because they had come.

Shehnaz- Yaar aapi aapko toh pata  hai ki nahi banti meri tab bhi kyun?
Rubina- Ek baar hi hello karlo fir  andar chale jana, kyun aur bolne ka mauka dein  Hum haina?
Shehnaz hmmed and entered the hall.
Bibi Jaan- Lo aagyi humari pari Shehnaz!
Shehnaz faked a smile and acted so surprised and said Khala aap aagye? Assalawallekum!
Sherabano rolled her eyes and said Merko aye hue 3 ghante hogye hai agar aap khatun apne khayalo se bahar niklengi toh aapko bhi pata chalega!

Shehnaz fisted her hands and smiled and looked at Mahira who was glaring at her.
Shehnaz went towards her and hugged her though Mahira wanted to push her away.
Then she looked at paras who was looking at her with those thirsty eyes, she shuddered but smiled and said Asallawalekum BHAI!
Paras smirked at her while she sat down with Rubina as everyone started to talk.

Sherabano- Pata hai Meri Mahira ne Abhi ek fashion show hua tha ussmein first ayi hain!
Shehnaz and Rubina snickered as the twins whispered- Woh gali wala competition jismein aunties participate karti hai!
Choti tayi ammi was also continesly praising Mahira about her looks and everything while Tayi ammi was trying to keep her calm, because she hated their guts too.

Just then the main door opened and a very tired Sidharth entered with his black coat in his hands with his shirt sleeves rolled up and his hair messy.
Sherabano sprang out of her chair pulling Mahira who was already drooling at him.
Sherabano- Aagya mera chand!
Sidharth smiled and did the greetings and said He would come down just after changing.

Tayi Ammi- Aap sab log khana khale, Sidharth bhi aata hi hoga!
Everyone sat down, Paras quickly sat next to Shehnaz while next to Shehnaz was Sidharth's seat and then Mahira.
All the food came and Shehnaz looked up at Khan Baba with twinkling eyes as it was all her favourite, Sidharth saw it and smiled.
Mahira frowned and said Main yeh itna oily nahi kha sakti merko salad chhaiye!
Khan baba- Woh Abhi banakar late hai hum!

Meanwhile Shehnaz and the twins had already started to eat the Mutton kadai happily.
Sidharth was watching her with amused eyes as she had her eyes closed while eating it.
Sherabano scoffed and said, Shehnaz aise aap khati rahengi toh ghar ka rashan toh khatam hoga hi par aapki kiske saath nikkah bhi nahi ho payega.
Shehnaz's hand froze meanwhile Sidharth fisted his hands angrily and so was everyone in the house leaving the evil team.

Shehnaz licked her lips and said, Kya Khala aapne sabko mera plan bata diya? Yehi toh mera Plan hai ki mera nikkah na ho aur main hamesha yaha mutton kadai khati Rahun!
Sidharth and Taya and Tayi ammi smiled at her answer while Bibi jaan and Dada jaan shook their head laughing.
Sherabano grew angrier and said, Tauba! Puri zindagi aapne yaha rehkar muft ka khana-
Sidharth banged the table angrily and said, Sab khana khaye!!!

Sherabano glared at Shehnaz who was again into eating.
Mahira forwarded her bowl full of mutton to Shehnaz and said, Aap mere hisse ka bhi khale
Kyuki warna baakiyo ke liye bachega nahi.
The way she insulted Shehnaz was making her about to cry any moment, she gulped down the bite harshly and looked at her plate, she literally didn't take much at all! Just 3 pieces?