3.2

Hey guys! God some young cousins are really the spawns of devil, they broke my charger!!!!!
Not that, but if you are an iPhone user you knowww that it's literally the end of the world, literally. God! I am gonna get my charger today finally!
Let's get into the update!
________________________________

Sidharth angrily glared at the guy who popped a chocolate laced strawberry in his mouth unfazed of the glare.
Before Shehnaz could introduce, he said- I am Vishal shehnaz's Umm you leave that, that's for only us to know!
Sidharth fisted his hand angrily while Shehnaz giggled at vishal's antics unaware of the game the two men were playing.

Sidharth smirked and said, By the way I am Sidharth. Shehnaz's husband!
Shehnaz stopped laughing and bit her lip.
Vishal smirked and said You didn't complete your intro, you're gonna be his ex husband and then madhurima's husband.
Shehnaz felt a pang in her heart hearing madhurima's husband and Sidharth felt weird about the ex thing.
Sidharth glared at Shehnaz and said You told him everything?

Shehnaz nervously smiled and said I don't hide anything from him! And he's the only person that knows! He knows Madhurima well too, so I thought he would be a great help with me.
Sidharth shook his head angrily to control the anger and then thought, she doesn't even likes me that's why she's helping me. Huh ! I should have thought all this before!!!
He got up and dusted his shirt and then looked at Shehnaz and said, Thankyou for the food I have to leave. Also, I have a party tonight-

Shehnaz- I got it! I'll see you in the evening.
Sidharth left without a glance while Shehnaz felt someone keep a chin on her shoulder.
Shehnaz groaned and said God how painful is ek tarfa pyaar !
Vishal smiled and said Aur ban the city's sweetest woman!
Shehnaz punched him tightly and he did a owww, and then she said Aur how is it going with Varun? How was your date with him?
Vishal made a face and said her dramatically, Voh zindagi se kuch Aur chahhta tha Aur main kuch Aur...!

Shehnaz rolled her eyes and said Pakka he would have ordered Red sauce pasta!
Vishal- Hey!!! But that's a crime you know?
Shehnaz- God Vishal! Anyways come inside the kitchen the bakery is gonna be open to customers now!
Vishal sat down on the stool while Shehnaz was making the dough.
Vishal- Do you think that it's something Madhurima could have done?
Shehnaz- Pfft are you mad? What could she would have possibly done? Be extremely bold and beautiful and make my husband watch her during our own freaking wedding? Sure!
Vishal sighed and said Shehnaz why do you always self doubt yourself, you are geninuely the most beautiful woman and that to from here ( he pointed towards her heart) that all matters my love. No zero figure, no perfect nose or brows make you beautiful, it's you and your personality!

Shehnaz smiled sweetly, and said If you were straight I would have married the hell out of you do you know that?
Vishal waved his hand and said I know I am so irresistible, sexy, gorgeous and-
Shehnaz- Bas Bas now lemme call Madhurima!
Shehnaz called Madhurima and said- hey Madhu!!!
Madhurima- Hey Shehnaz girl? You being ignoring me? When are we going out or what?
Shehnaz- Madhu please do me a favour!!!! Can you go to a party today with Sidharth as his date? I am so stuck and it's very important for him!!
Madhu- Me- I? Umm okay only this time and you owe this to me!
Shehnaz smiled and said Forever! Come to our house before that so that you could leave with him!
Madhu- Cool! Love you bye!

Shehnaz shut her phone and kept a hand on her chest because of the pain she was feeling.
Vishal shook his head at this girl who was being so selfless and said Shehnaz do you want my company tonight?
Shehnaz- Ah no I am gonna binge watch shows ! Finally it's me and my lovely fooood!
Vishal painfully smiled and nodded.

In the evening Sidharth came home already dressed from his office because he was getting late.
He shouted- SHEHNAZ ARE YOU READ-
His words died in his throat when he saw Madhurima coming down in a sexy red long floor length dress looking super gorgeous in her curves.
She was looking really beautiful no doubt, but somewhere his heart was feeling a little weird.
Madhurima smiled at him and said Hey!
Sidharth looked at her confused yet happy and said Hey?
Suddenly Shehnaz came running in pajamas and stood in front of Sidharth.

Sidharth looked at her confused and shocked but suddenly everything started to fall back in place. So it was her plan for me to spend time with Madhurima?
Shehnaz smiled and said You know Sidharth I am feeling so sick so I told Madhu to go with you!
Sidharth smiled at Madhurima and said You're looking really beautiful Madhurima!
Madhurima blushed a little and said a Thankyou while Shehnaz looked up to control her tears.
Shehnaz- So I gotta go my love is calling me-
Sidharth- WAIT THERE IS SOMEONE IN OUR HOUSE?
He didn't realise he called the house OURS. But Shehnaz noticed it and ignored the pain in her heart and said, No one is there in YOUR house and by love I mean is bed!
Madhurima giggled at her bestfriends antics while Sidharth nodded seriously.

Sidharth put his Palm infront of Madhurima who kept her delicate beautiful hands in his and started to walk with him giggling about some joke he cracked while Shehnaz stared at her hands which wasn't that beautiful as compared to hers but she didn't know that if that woman's hands looked like magic, she here created magic through hers.
Shehnaz saw them leaving as a tear fell from her eyes watching them look like the perfect trophy couple.

Shehnaz got back inside her room and locked the room and started to play some song while swaying her body to the music slowly as the tears fell from her eyes mercilessly.
Meanwhile Sidharth reached with Madhurima to the place, Sidharth came out and gave his hand to her to come out of the car as they got blinded by the reporters and the flashes of cameras.
Madhurima confidently posed which made Sidharth think of Shehnaz, she couldn't even face much camera. On their wedding she was trying to hide from camera and even hid behind the pandit ji while eating her food so that they don't capture her eating weirdly.
He smiled at the memory until he felt a tug and saw Madhurima smiling at him but with questioning eyes, as if a bucket of water fell on him he shook his head and thought I love Madhurima why am I comparing her with Shehnaz?

He pulled her hand and dragged her in and started to introduce her to people and his clients.
Suddenly an old man came with his wife and hugged Sidharth tightly.
Madhurima was confidently talking to some wives of the clients which made Sidharth smile.
The old man said, where's your beauty?
Sidharth- you mean my date? Oh she's-
Old man- No I am talking about that sweet little pastry chef wife of yours!
The old woman gushed at her name and said Ohh that girl she's a sweetheart, after your wedding i did go to her twice and when she got to know we were related with you she got me special sweets according to our diet and that to for free and she beautifully decorated it!
What a darling!

Sidharth beamed as if someone was complimenting him, a weird sense of pride filled inside him.
Old man- But why didnt you get her?
This was the question his heart was quesironing too.
He cleared his throat and said, Beause she was ill! The man nodded and said Never leave her because she's one in a million girl!
Sidharth fake smiled as they didn't know that sooon Shehnaz and he will part his ways.

Madhurima came and said Sidharth can we dance please?
Sidharth resisted for a moment but seeing her puppy face he nodded and held her hand and took her to the dance floor where he kept his hands on her waist and pulled her towards him.
They were dancing slowly to the music while sidharths mind was filled with something he didn't even know.

Here the headlines were already on air which Shehnaz was seeing..
Trouble in paradise? Where was the newly wed wife?
Is there even love between them too?
Oh god look at sidharth and Madhurima they look cute together!

Shehnaz closed the tv in anger and tears, Shehnaz to herself- You decided it Shehnaz and its for his good calm down.
Shehnaz- I should sleep this problem away!
She closed the lights and got inside the covers and slept.

After dropping Madhurima home Sidharth came back home and before going to his room he decided to thank Shehnaz for the plan when he saw her sleeping peacefully with her mouth open. She looked so adorable with her mouth so wide open that it could fit a cookie.
Sidharth slowly took out his phone and clicked her picture and smiled to himself.
He saw her again and his smile dropped, he was feeling that weird feeling to do something.
He slowly leaned forward and very softly kissed her nose.
With that he got up shook his head and got out of the room.

If you liked it comment and vote ❤️❤️