10.1

Hi guys!!! What's up?
Let's get into the update!
________________________________

The next morning Sidharth woke up, he winced as his back hurt from lying down on the ground but then he looked at the blanket which covered him; he smiled a little but it was gone.
He stretched himself and then looked around, Shehnaz was no where to be found.

He touched the area near his lips and winced due to the pain and thought, 8 years and she still hits me like she has a rent due.
He shook his head and looked around staring at the architecture; Sidharth wasn't into archeology but due to someone he got into it and started to appreciate and love the architecture and became one of the best in that.

Sidharth removed his heavy top and saw a door which he guessed might be the bathing area; he yawned and walked towards it and then paused.
He saw Shehnaz's naked back half covered with hair and she was splashing water.
His lips itched to smile but he remembered who she was; he rolled his eyes and said Get out of my bath.
Shehnaz jumped due to the suddenness and then got inside the water and shouted YOU GET OUT RIGHT NOW! I AM TAKING A SHOWER RIGHT NOW. Also are you a shameless pig?

Sidharth walked around the bath ignoring looking at Shehnaz and casually said, You're acting like as if I haven't seen you naked.
Shehnaz's cheeks burnt red and she screamed; PERVERT GET OUT.
Sidharth looked back at her bored and went out while Shehnaz quickly wore her bathing robe and came out glaring at him.

Sidharth ignored her and got inside while Shehnaz had called for her clothes but what she didn't expect was a whole set of woman coming in and very normally removing her robe as if it was nothing.
Some of them blushed and slowly said, Aap kal theek thi na? Hu-hume chilane ki awaz aayi..!
Shehnaz thought, Woh main nahi Sidharth chila raha tha jab punch pada usse!
Shehnaz nodded and the woman quickly brought a lot of clothes and the heaviest clothes she had ever seen.

There's one thing in Mughal dynasty that's their clothes and jewelleries; they are so heavy which made Shehnaz look at it in horror.
Shehnaz pointed her finger at a red Mughal dress and they made her wear it and slowly dried her hair just when Sidharth came in shirtless and said, Shehnaz also-

Every maid looked at him with eyes full of awe while Shehnaz rolled her eyes and started to dry her own hair.
Sidharth looked at Shehnaz who looked at herself while everyone looked at him.
He didn't wanted to feel those things again looking at her looking so effortlessly beautiful.
So he said, Go to your room.

Shehnaz got up and then looked at sidharth and said, You stay out of my way and I will stay out of yours until I find a way out of this place.
Shehnaz went back to her room and got ready when a mid aged woman came in.
She stood behind Shehnaz with a big smile and said, Noor jhalak raha hai Aapke chehre se!
Shehnaz smiled at the comment thinking, Noor nahi ek din pehle use kiya hua sheet mask hai jo maine village se ane se Pehle use kiya tha!

Shehnaz looked at the woman and realised that she was the mother of Sidharth here; everyone called her Ammi jaan here.
She seemed to be geninuely nice; she said- Aaye ab hum aapko sabse milvate hai aur sab dikhate hai!
Shehnaz nodded with a smile happily and got up and walked along with the lady.

Ammi jaan- Sabse pehle kal humare bete ne aapko tang toh nahi kiya? Kal ke liye woh kitne khush they Kyuki pehli baar Woh apne marzi se shadi kar rahe they!
Shehnaz paused and thought, SHIT I FORGOT THAT THEY HAVE HAREM IN THIS TIME. Wait so lemme think, he had around.. 2 marriages before me? Aaah and the other woman are different.
Shehnaz fake smiled and said, Abhi tak toh nahi par karenge toh hum thordi piche hatenge!

Ammi jaan paused for a while and then burst out laughing.
Shehnaz grinned and they walked around the royal gardens.
Shehnaz thought, this lookseven more beautiful than explained in the books.
Ammi jaan- Aaye ab aapko hum Harem mein le chale!