7.7

Hi guys!!! God wattpad has been acting bad since 2 days, it really needs to work with its functions I swear !😭
Anywaysssss, let's let's gooooo!!!
________________________________

Shehnaz woke up after 10 minutes Sidharth left, she groaned and got up and saw herself in her room.
She remembered Sidharth so she quickly got up, wore her slippers and ran towards his dorm.

Just as she was about to enter she saw Samara hugging sidharth, she quickly turned and went away.
She knew this weird feeling inside her now, she knew it was jealousy.
She slapped her forehead and thought, Why why why are you getting so jealous! Obviously they will have a bond. They are vampires and- and- they um look good together! Right! And for me, hah I am amazingly sexy so I-

Just then Ahaan kept his hand on her shoulders and pulled her in a way carrying her on his back which made Shehnaz scream.
Sidharth who was going with Asim stopped and then ran towards her scream and saw Shehnaz on Ahaan's back and his eyes turned Matt black while his skin started to pale in anger.
Asim smirked and just as Sidharth was about to charge on him, Asim held him and said Leave them alone! It's their private time.

Sidharth's head snapped at his direction and he said, what do you mean?
Asim- Everyone in the academy knows, Ahaan is whipped for Shehnaz and they have been bestfriends from the human world. Pretty much according to my sources, Shehnaz might reciprocate her feelings.
Sidharth clenched his jaw, his pupils were dilacting. He closed his eyes and sighed, he looked at Asim and said let's go!
Asim was shocked but nodded.

Meanwhile Shehnaz- Niche utaar mujhe!
Ahaan- Nahi! Haath mein nahi aati Tu aajkal!
As he was putting her down, his eyes fell on the little scar of sidharth's bite on her neck.
His face turned red in anger, he held her neck and saw it clearly and said WHAT THE FUCK SHEHNAZ? You got bit by a werewolf? Do you know how dangerous it is? You guys can't handle it!
Shehnaz- Aaah THATS old! It happened in the human world and-
Ahaan looked at her angrily and said Don't lie to me! I know every scratch on your body.

Shehnaz- Ahaan, forget it honestly! Now treat me to some good lunch.
Ahaan sighed but nodded anyhow.
After the food Shehnaz went back to her dorm and slept for the whole day.

The next day Meeti saw Shehnaz looking dull, she quickly called Asim to meet her.
Asim was standing again waiting for Meeti who was 20 minutes late.
Meeti came running when Asim burst out and said This is the last time I will never ever wait this long-
Meeti- But I brought you cupcakes! I had my magical cooking class today so I thought to save some for you!
Asim coldly took the cupcakes and while eating said- What's up?
Meeti- Nothing much you say?
Asim glared and said I MEAN WHATS UP YOU CALLED ME?
Meeti giggled and said Oh that! Yeah Shehnaz has been acting up you know! I tried talking about Samara chudai- ahahaha  I mean eeh Samara cutie and Sidharth but there was no reaction. Plus she looks dull!
Asim- Hmm even Sidharth got jealous yesterday but suddenly he was like forget it.

Asim- What would have been wrong?
Meeti closed her eyes and tried to recall if anything came in her mind.
Just then she jumps and said, SHIT SHIT SHIT!
Asim- What What What?
Meeti- Are you trying to copy you?
Asim- Huh as if! Now tell me!
Meeti- Alright! So I was walking back to the dorm when I heard Ahaan shout at Shehnaz that she got a vampire bite on her neck.
Asim froze, and his mind ran through various thoughts.
Asim- I think I know what has happened.
Meeti happily says WHAT?
Asim looked at her and said, Leave.
Meeti- What? I know you are saying Stay but I don't know why I am hearing leave?
Asim glared and said I SAID LEAVE!
Meeti laughed and said OKAY OKAY I WILL STAY!

Asim sighed and said, You won't leave me right?
Meeti laughed and said Never! You better tell me now.
Asim- You know you are super infuriating?
Meeti flipped her hair and Said I am sexy and I know it!
Asim pulled his hair and said COME!