15.2

The dark night loomed as the moon hid behind the dark clouds. The siren loudly ran all over the world, the loud blaring siren which would bring chills down anyone's spine.

The siren was for the humans and the other little creatures to know, if tonight you go out.. you are out for giving your life. Once a month vampires on this day go on a hunt, tracking their favourite smell- BLOOD, they can crash in your house and you can't do anything.

As the siren blares, everyone runs inside their house shaking for mercy to the moon godesss to help them.
A little boy stares out from the window out of curiosity on what's gonna happen.
His eyes stare at the empty silent dark road until he sees a huge army of paled faced people wearing black outfits walking holding various weapons with a smirk walking making a shiver run down the boy's spine.

Just when he sees a man coming infront of them holding a bat,wearing a tight black shirt hugging his body tightly as his hair is gelled back into perfection.
He's the future king- Sid.
He smirks evilly at his people and picks up the bat and swings up in the air and says- The night officially begins my people, feast on them. Spare no one, take out your animal and may the moon godess blesss the devils in us.

He smirks as his eyes fall on the onto the little boy who is peeking and gets scared and shuts the curtain.
Sid closes his eyes and then he opens his eyes, it's black as the night as a evil smile is shown on his red blooded lips and he roars loudly at the moon- LONG LIVE THE VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!

All the other vampires with their eyes black nods and roars the same screaming at the hidden moon.
They all start walking behind Sid as he has hands inside his pocket as he whistles looking for his prey.
He looks at everyone and says- Go my people, you all are free now until the sun rises.
They all go down on their knees quickly bowing to him and runs to the smells attracting them.

Sid stops as a scent attracts him, he looks at his side and sees a woman in red tight dress walking towards him.
He chuckles as he leans at the wall and looks into the woman's eyes.
The woman's eyes widens in shock and he smirked.
In a second, he runs towards her grabbing her neck and dipping his head on the crook of her neck and takes out his shiny white fangs and breaks her skin making her scream in pain, and then slowly in pleasure.

He drinks her up and then drops her on the ground and she looks at him in shock because usually the vampires lick it so it heals but he didn't do it.
Woman screams in pain- I- I will bleed to death, why did you do it?
Sid smirks as the blood drips from his lips and he says- That is for victims to heal, not for a slut to lure me. You think I'm a fool? A woman dressed up on this day and walking randomly huh?

He bends down at the woman who is crying in pain, he grins at her and whispers- Say hello to the other women like you, up there okay?
As he gets up to leave, the woman screams- What- what if I'm your mate?
His eyes darkens on the word mate and he glares at the dying woman and growled- YOU. ARE. NOT.MY. MATE! I don't have a mate!
Before the woman could say anything her breath stopped and her eyes closed.

Sid walks back to the road angrily looking for victims.

Meanwhile, Sana stared at the hidden moon from her window and her eyes watched some vampires laughing walking as some humans ran from them. While some held them by a dog Leash.

Her thoughts wandered on Sid, it had been 2 weeks since that incident happened and Sid was awfully quiet with Sana, he didn't even show his anger to Rick. She had got really close to Rick, she found a friend in him. He was now an important part in her lonely life.
Her eyes widened- RICK!!! Fuc- shit!