4

Hi guys! I am back with another story!
This is very different, a lot of my Muslim reader friends were asking me in the messages to write something about their Muslim love story. After thinking a lot I decided on something, this is a cousin love story! People in their religion get married to their cousins and it's nothing wrong with it, so if by chance you don't like it, you are free to skip these chaps and read when I go on to the next story! But if you staying then boi you are up for fun!😂❤️ Trust me! Also I WANNA THANK ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME KNWOING THE TERMS AND ALL THAT! I love you all!❤️❤️
Last, I am not a Muslim and I don't practice it so if I make any mistake please pardon me for the same, I have no intent to hurt anyone or anything!😊

Lessgo!

________________________________

Barfi ke tukde sa, chanda dekho aadha hai
Dheere dheere chakhna zara
Hmm, Hansne-rulane ka aadha-pauna vaada hai
Kankhi se takna zara
Ye jo lamhe hain lamhon ki behti nadi mein
Haan bheeg loon, haan bheeg loon
Ye jo aankhen hain aankhon ki gumsum zubaan ko
Main seekh loon, haan seekh loon

The city of Lucknow, is also known as the sheher of the nawabs and its famous tunday kebab. It's the hub of ADAB and ADAAH!
In this city lives the royalty of one of the dynastical chain of such a nawab.
The khans,for the country the government rules them but for Lucknow the khans are the one who rules them.
The people of Lucknow come to khans than the police whenever they are in need as they have their business spread in various fields.

Now talking about the khans,
The grandfather Sher Khan has 3 sons, The eldest is Sheryar Khan who has 2 children ( Sidharth and Rubina)
The second son is Walid Khan who has 2 twin sons (Vir and Mir)
And lastly the youngest Is Sameer Khan who has only one daughter and that is Shehnaz.
They all live in one big beautiful havelli as one.
Now let's have a look at their lives.

A girl with a beautiful petite figure is standing infront of the mirror in a beautiful white suit while the morning sun is shinning on her face brightly making her look even more beautiful.
Her eyes are big filled with kohl and her lips painted with a gloss and tons of natural blush on her little chubby cheeks and button nose.
She slowly tilts her swan like neck and takes out a silver Jhumka with a smile and wears it.
She looks at both of the different kinds of duppattas and decided what to wear with a pout.
Suddenly she hears a voice, SHEHNAZ CHUDAIL ITNA MAT SOCH JALDI NICHE AA VARNA HUM TUMHARE BINA JAA RAHE HAI!

Shehnaz groans and quickly picks up the brightest duppatta and wears it on her neck.
She looked at herself once again in the mirror and gives her a flying kiss and takes her bag and runs downstairs through the big stairs of the magnificent havelli.
She enters the dinning hall and sees everyone already sitting down she sits down near Rubina who is smiling at her happily,she beams and says Whatsup people!!!!
She gets a hit on her head from Vir and he says, Assalam Walekum bolo Beta what is this what's up?

Shehnaz slaps his hand back and glares at him while he smirks mischievously.
The grandfather looked at Shehnaz lovingly and said Walekum salam meri beti!
Shehnaz whins and says Dadaaa jaan and Bibi jaan dekhee na sab mujhe kaise satate hai!
Suddenly the wife of Shereyar Khan who is shehnaz's Tayi Ammi speaks up- Kaun pareshan kar raha hai meri beti ko hume baataye?

Shehnaz sticks her tongue out at Vir while everyone laughs at their antics leaving one, and that was the wife of Walid Ali who is shehnaz's Chachi jaan. She always hated her guts and never liked her and never left a chance to insult her.
Shehnaz looks at her father and said Abbu apne apni BP ki daavai khai?
The man smiles and said Aap hume jeene deti agar Hum nahi khaate?
Shehnaz smirks and says Good boy and then everyone continues to talk.
Bibi jaan- Arrey Sheryar humara Beta kidhar hai? Kuch khaya bhi nahi hoga mere Bacche ne!

Shehnaz rolls her eyes and thinks, Ek din voh giraffee kuch nahi khayenge toh koi Pahad nahi tut jayega!
Taya abu replied Woh Abhi office se aarha hoga Bas!
Shehnaz, Vir and Mir got up to leave for their college ( Shehnaz is 20 years old, And the twins are 21) and Rubina for her internship ( she's 24 and Sidharth is 30)

Shehnaz and the twins after saying bye starts to walk to the main door when Shehnaz stops suddenly and looks down.
The boys stop and says ab kya hua?
Shehnaz looks up seriously and then says, TUMNE MUJHE MARA THA NA AB TU DEKH!!!!!! BHAAAG SAMBHA BHAAAG!
Vir squealed like a girl and started to run and Shehnaz angrily started to run behind him.

Shehnaz was about to catch him when Vir pushes her against something and said BHAAIII HUME BACHAYEEE ISS CHUDAIL SE!
Before Shehnaz could realise anything she was held tightly by someone and she had her eyes closed in fear. No no no not because of falling, but because of- chalo Khud hi dekhlo!
Shehnaz counted in her mind, 3 2 1 GO!
The voice growled- WHAT THE HELL SHEHNAZ AUR VIR! Yeh kya batemeezi hai!? Itna tez kyu bhaag rahe they agar gir jaate toh? Abhi maine nahi pakda hota toh Shehnaz ke sir par chot lag sakti thi!

Vir and Mir giggled and slowly said, Voh toh bachpan mein hi lag gayi thi!
Shehnaz growled and threw her legs in the air when the person held her tightly holding her waist.
Shehnaz- JANE DE HUME BHAIJAAN AAJ HUM TOH KHOON PI JAYENGE IN DONO KA!
The man held her even more tightly and said, Yeh filme dekhna kam karo aur padai par dhyaan do! Agar maine fir dekha yeh na toh khair nahi hai tum sab ki!
The man leaves Shehnaz and Shehnaz makes eye contact with the one and the only Chhote Nawab of the family.
Sidharth.
The man who was so swoon worthy, with his long silky hair falling on his face and his perfect chiseled jawline and his broad shoulders sculpted in a classic blue suit.

Sidharth looks at Shehnaz and then says, 2 min de raha hu jaao aur Yeh chamkila ka dupatta change karke aao!
Shehnaz- Magar!
Sidharth- JAO!
Shehnaz- MUJHE PEHNA-
Sidharth glares at her and says Kya bola?
Shehnaz fake smiled and said maine bola mere bhai sabse best hai unhone bola toh main Abhi gayi aur change karke ayi!

She quickly ran inside and saw Tayi Ammi doing some work she looks at Shehnaz and said Arrey tum gayi nahi?
Shehnaz- Kaise jaau? Apka Chand ho aagya hai! Kehte hai duppatta change karo? Tayi aamii aap hi batye kya kami hai dupatte mein?
Tayi Ammi smiles and shakes her head and said, Jaao badal lo Varna hume bhi daant padegi usse!
Shehnaz huffs and goes to her room and gets a pale pink duppatta and wears it.

She angrily says, AGAR YEH MUJHE UMAR MEIN BADE NAHI HOTE NA TOH MAIN BATATI IN KHADOOS KO!
Shehnaz got down and saw Sidharth wasn't around, she breathed a sigh of relief and then looks at the car as Vir and Mir were already in it and gets inside and hits their head hard and said BETA CHALO COLLEGE TUMHE TOH MAIN BATATI HU!

so this is today's chapter and an introduction to the story.
There's so much to come, god I tried something new hope you liked it!

Can't wait for more chapters filled with so much fun! 😂❤️

Comment and vote 🦋