16.6

Sana stared at him with shock and horror.
Sana- How did you know I was sad?
Sana thought- I had my best smile put up, I made sure my voice didn't crack... how- did he know?
Sid softly smiles and says- Maybe, god gave me an x-ray of you.
Sid then flicked her nose playfully and said- You know I would never judge, tell me.

Sana sighed bitting her lip holding on to the tears glassing in her eyes and her nose turning red as a tomato.
She looked hella cute, but Sid thought to keep his mouth shut orelse she would think of him as a creep.
Sana- You know you feel happy with your life whatever you are doing. But there's this moment in your life when you see your dreams being enjoyed by others you do get that. Like everyone has/ had that one dream which sometimes doesn't get fulfilled and you move on. But then, when you watch others live that out.. it gives you that pain sometimes.

Sana didn't even know that sid had already held her knuckles and was softly caressing it as she spoke.
Sana- You know I always wanted to be an actress. I did try and it wasn't good, casting couch and stuff. The problem was I had no one to talk to about this whole situation because ofcourse I was an orphan. So I decided if I can't act on screen why not in real life? So I decided to do this and it was great money too.

Sana laughs trying to hide her pain while sniffing, but Sid stares straight at her with a serious expression and says- Sometimes you know Sana, wrong paths take you to the ride directions. If you would have been an actress, I wouldn't have found you. If, I didn't take up my dad's business and continued football we would have never met.
Sana shakes her and said- We would have still found each other. Maybe the ways would have been different but I feel I would have still found you. The world is very small.

Sid smiled slowly and nodded.
Sid- And maybe we would have been a couple for real.
Sana's breath got stuck in her throat with her
heart in her mouth.
Without a word she picked up the pizza with shaky hands and stuffed her mouth with it and watched the stars.
Her eyes landed on a pack of cards and she happily said- UNO!!!!
Sid grinned and said- I am the master in this!
Sana rolled her eyes and said- Ohh please, my middle name is UNO!
Sid- What? Like Sana UNO des tres?
Sana and sid paused for a moment and then started to laugh loudly.

The whole night they played the game, talked and lazed around.
Sid's phone rang and he groggily opened his eyes and then immediately shut it back cursing because it was sun blaring down on them.
He then again opened it and his eyes landed on Sana holding his shirt into her small fists and her head on his heart.
He gulped and kept a hand infront of her face so that the sunlight doesn't disturbs her.

He picks up the call with the other one and said- Whats up?
The man very shakily said- Y-your mom sir, she's been rushed to the critical zone.
Sid quickly got up while holding Sana to make sure she doesn't get the sudden jerk.
Sid- S-Sana?
Sana very groggily opens her eyes but the moment it lands on his teary ones, it widens.

The ride to the hospital was painfully silent, the moment they reached the hospital sid literlaly skipped and ran inside while Sana was running behind him.
He looks at the doctor who gives him sympathetic eyes.
Sid- D-DONT you fucking give me those eyes.
Sana holds his arm calming him down.
Doctor- She's very critical sid, but you know doing an operation would just hurt her more.
Sid angrily says- YOU WANT ME TO LET MY MOTHER DIE?
Doctor- Sid, you know she did live than what she was supposed to. She fought for it, when I used to see her.. she used to fight wanting to see something. But when she came to me today she had a content smile as if.. her purpose is done.

Sid and Sana looked at each other with guilt and pain swimming in their eyes.
Doctor- She's conscious, just stay with her. Stay.
Sid wipped his tears off and plastered a fake smile and entered the room.
Sana didn't know if she should go inside or not so she decided to stay out.

Sid softly touched his mothers beautiful wrinkled hands which once used to make him the best food ever. The ones which used to calm him down, the one who used to touch his face softly and say- sab theek hojayega mere baache!
Mother looked up at him with a faint and weak smile.
Sid- Mom, what are you doing? Please get the surgery.
Mother- You know meri jaan, I am tired now. These needles hurt your mom's precious skin you know. And I am glad there is someone who would be there for you.

Sid looked at her guiltily and said- Mom I have to tell you something.
He called Sana in and then looked at his mom with guilt eyes and said- I know you would hate me for this, but we aren't a couple for real. I mean- she isn't my fiancé- I- I am sorry mom.
Sana's eyes widened and she looked down in guilt while Sid stared at his mother in pain.
The woman cracked a smile and said- I know.
Both of them looked at each other in shock, as the woman said- I saw this beautiful lady once with a man. She's the kind of woman you can never forget.She was so down to earth and deep down I wanted someone like her for you. But when you introduced me to her, I was shocked thinking she might be cheating and then I got a background check and figured.

Sid and Sana looked at his mother in horror and she continued- And you guys aren't the world's best lier especially my this son.
The woman paused for a moment smiling lovingly at both of them and looked at sid and said- Do you have something to say Sid?

Sid broke down into tears and said- I am sorry mom! I am really sorry I lied to you. I had no other option, you know I could never fall in love. Love wasn't a thing in my life. B-but, then she came along. I agree it was all fake when it stared.. but the second day I knew I would never fake anything with her. She is so perfect mom that I couldn't help.. help falling for her. All these times you saw me with her, it was all real.

He looked at sana who looked at him in shock.
Sid- it is all real, I swear. I would gladly accept if you reject me but infront of my mother today, I would like to ask you sana... I know I am not the most ideal man; like the ones in your catalogue but I would love you the most. I am absolutely in love with you and everything that revolves around you. From your favourite red heels to your favourite cheetos snack, everything. I love you sana and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you marry me?

Sana sobbed as she looked at him.
Sid- if- if you don't like me that way then... don't worry.. I will make you like me I am that likeable you know!
Sana laughed through tears and said- Ofcourse I will marry you.It just all feels so unreal. All my life I have been playing different characters and names- no one knew my real name Sana and i felt it was a sign when you got to know. from then I just was this one person called Sana. I didn't act even once and I couldn't help falling in love with you too. All my life I was alone, the day I opened my eyes I was alone in an unknown place. And when I started working as this, at the end of the day I felt I never got love. But you made me feel all of this Sid. I could never imagine marrying anyone but you.

Just then they heard a voice- OMG KISS KISS KISS!
They turned and saw his mother gushing in a weak voice.
Sid blushed and took out a box which shocked both Sana and his mother.
Sid rubbed his nape embarrassed and said- I always kept this, to- to you know one day ask her.

He got on his knees making Sana take a deep breath.
He opened the box and her eyes widened, it had 5 types of rings.
Sana- are you going to propose someone else after this or what?
Sid- I- I didn't know your choice so decided to get these. Pick anyone.

Sana chuckled and pointed at one and showed him her hands.
He made her wear the new one while putting the fake one back.
Before Sid could realise anything, Sana bent down on his level and grabbed his face softly and placed a big kiss on his lips making his eyes widen.

Meanwhile the mother stared at them happily and her eyes went towards the door where someone very familiar to her leaned towards the door and said- Did I make you wait a lot?
The woman nodded a no with a smile and then looked back at sid and Sana and said- Don't they look cute together my love?
The man smiled softly at the boy and said- He's happy, I want you with me now. I have so much to tell you.
The woman smiled softly staring at her wedding ring.

(I hate wattpad, I tried publishing this chapter since a week now, I was freaking blocked from doing it????? Like wth??😭😭😭)

Hi giys!!!' How are you all?
Omg Sid really did tell it all.
Last chapter to go.
I have some announcement to make in the last one so I hope you are ready for it ehe!!
I don't know I could ever frame my words perfectly but I seriously love you guys!!!!!!!💞💞💞💞