14.6

Sana slurped her strawberry shake staring at the man in suit who was showing her a card's trick.
The guy- You know if we get married, I'll show you so many magic tricks?
Sana grinned like a child, clapping her hands forgetting that it's another blind date set up by her mother.

Meanwhile Sid was here in the locality for a jog, wearing his sports outfit when his eyes fell on a very particular face laughing.
He squinted his eyes and his eyes widened at sana with a man.
A huge surge of anger ran through him and he quickly entered and shouted SANA!!'
Sana stared at him in horror who stood infront of her not caring what the people might think of him.
Sana- W-what are you doing here?

The man looked at sid and then at Sana and said- Wanna see another trick beauty?
He put his hand on Sid's ass and spelt out something and pulled out a pigeon making Sana jump in happiness and sid in anger and disgust!
Sana laughed loudly holding her stomach while seeing the video she made and said- Oh.. ahaha my god... a pigeon coming out of Sid's ass !!! Ahahahahha!
Sid was now red in anger, he forced smiled at sana and said- You know now I'll like to show you a magic trick! Sana close your eyes!

Sana closed her eyes, but couldn't resist and saw sid pulling the man out of the restaurant with anger who is fighting him off like a child but sid doesn't care.
He comes back and sits on his seat and says- Open your eyes! TADA! The man disappeared.
Sana snorted and said-Hey I was having fun.
Sid glared at her and said- what fun? If you wanted to have fun you could have gone to a circus not wanting to date one clown!
Sana- Um correction, marry! I don't wanna date!
Sid growled and said- WOAH!

He snatched her drink and threw the straw off in anger and gulped it all down and took deep breaths to calm his anger down.
Sid- So, you are here to look for men to marry?
Sana- Um correction, I'm here because my mom wants me to!
Sid- She didn't like me?
Sana- Argh she did?
Sid- Wait you didn't like me?
Sana turned red and shuttered- Argh, wha-what do you mean? Do you want to get married?
Sid- YES!
Sana chocked on the air and now a little loudly said- Wait lemme rephrase, do you wanna get married TO ME?

Suddenly they heard claps all over and some shouted- SAY YES SAY YES!!! OMG A GIRL PROPOSED A GUY! That's so sweet! Say yes!!!
Sana and Sid stared at each other in utter embarrassment, but then Sid smirked and said- Awww you want to marry me?
Sana with her face beet root said- Get- me- out- of- this- situation-now!
Sid chuckled and acted suprised and said- YES BABY I WILL MARRY YOU! FOREVER AND EVER!
They heard claps and awes, they both got up to leave when said- KISS! KISS KISS!

Sana looked at the person in horror, before she could say a word she felt something warm on her forehead and her hands froze, her mouth was hung open.  Her frozen body was pulled by Sid made her stand outside.
Sid crossed his arms and said- What was that? You want to marry someone else?
Sana crossed her arms mimicking him in deep voice and said- So? You want me to marry you?
Sid clicked his tongue and said- Why not?
Sana gasped in shock and her heart beat loudly and she said- What? Are you serious? Don't play around with me?

Sid didn't answer her, he took out his phone and Dialed a number.
Sid- Hi mom! Do you remember me on going on a date with a girl called Sana? Yeah your friends daughter. We have decided to get married.
Sana's eyes widened and she started to punch the air trying to stop him and said- WE? WE? What?
Sid quickly cut the call because his mom was sqeauling on the phone.

With that he started to walk away as if it was nothing, Sana pulled his shirt from the back and said- Hey you can't go like this after pulling something like that? What's wrong with you?
Sid- Nothing! Now you can't go to any dates and be stuck to m-
Sana- I KNEW IT! You DID THAT SO THAT I COULD BE STUCK WITH WORK AND focus on only that?
Sid looked at her dumb self and sighed.
Sid- Yeah! I don't like my workers slacking off and being distracted-
Sana- So you would marry all of them Kya huh?
Sid- Oh god Sana!!!'