16.4

Awe and pride were the two words that Sid was feeling as he looked at Sana who was very effortlessly talking to the clients.
Sana pointed at the waiter who quickly poured some wine into their glasses.

Sana- Before you taste it, smell it Mr. Khanna! It's a classic from 1988!
Mr. Khanna looked at her in shock and smelt it.
He smirked and said- It smells vintage!
He looked at Sid and said- You're wife is just like you! You guys would never keep our glasses empty.
Sana smiled while Sid blushed at the word wife.

Sid- Mr. Khanna please enjoy the party while we excuse ourselves.
Sid held her hand and dragged her out at the side.
Sana- What's up?
Sid- One minute!
Sana didn't say a word and looked at him in confusion.

After 5 minutes, Sid came in holding a plate.
Sid- Eat! I noticed you didn't have a bite since you came here!
Sana's heart fluttered as she remembered her drunk thought once, "why can't I have anyone asking me if ate? If anyone notices that did I eat anything? Why???"

Sana gulped the lump and looked at the man infront of her eyes who very innocently pointed at the food.
Sana smiled and shyly tucked a strand of hair behind her ears when Sid's eye landed on something.
Sana started to eat when she looked up and her eyes widened when she saw that Sid was staring at her eating with a silly smile.

Sid realising it quickly cleared his throat and slowly held his ears which were turning red due to embarrassment.
Sana- Why don't eat too?
Sid- I will, I will! You-
Sana pointed her fork wrapped with some noodles and said- Aaa!?
Sid suprisingly bent down and took a bite and ruffled his hair hiding his red face, because it was the first time he was being fed by a woman other than his mother.

Meanwhile the nanny who was with his mother gasped and said- Didn't Sid always have the problem of never being able to share the same utensil or even bottle of water and now?
His mother smiled softly and said- He's found the one.
The two woman smiled at the couple who was eating together at the side away from everyone.

As the party continued, Sana's eyes landed on a very familiar person and she smiled.
Watching her huge smile, Sid's eyebrows scrunched in confusion and his eyes followed hers.
There was a young man, a little older than Sid but really good looking who was walking towards them.
Sid remembered him as one of their investors.

Sid had put his hand out for a handshake when the man directly went and hugged Sana tightly.
Sid clenched his jaw in annoyance, the man looked at sid and smiled.
Sid fake smiled and said- How do you guys know each other?
Sana- Sid this is my ex fake husband Ruhan!
Sid cocked his eyebrow while the man chuckled and said- Ohhh I was right! I was confused on how could you marry?
Sana grinned and said- You know it.
Ruhan- But you know Sana, the deal is still on the table. We can always get mar-
Sid- OKAY!!! SANA I WANTED YOU TO MEET SOMEONE SO IMPORTANT!!! Like shit we can't miss it!

He grabbed her hand in a haste and looked back at a shocked Ruhan and said- Please excuse me and my fiancé.
Sid pulled her inside his house and stopped.
Sana- Who do we have to meet?
Sid- Who? Meet? OHHH MEET! Y-yeah yeah! I- come!

Sid ushered her inside a room where Sana gasped.
She ran towards the thing and said- You have a CAT???
Sid grinned as she picked up a fluffy white cat.
Sana- Holy shit she's so cute!
Sana cutely booped the cat's nose who purred and cuddled closer to Sana.
Sid- She already likes you!
Sana- Who can resist me?
Sid looked down smiling and whispered I know.

Sana- Huh? You said something?
Sid walked towards her and shook his head into a no.
Sid ran his hands through the cat's fur and looked at sana who again booped the cat's nose.
Sid giggled at her and then without thinking he poked her nose making her look at him in shock.
His eyes widened too at his actions and he said- Wait I think a client is calling me- I'll go! Come afterwards okay?