4.1

Hi guys! What's going on??
Ek baat hai, many people are not familiarised with these stories I get it, trust me I know.
Don't think of it as a brotherly love ( They don't tie rakhi or something.) Now, as a shipper ignore the BHAIJAAN WORD and focus on the JAAN😂! Don't worry 😂!!
Let's go!
________________________________

Shehnaz was sitting inside the canteen with her friend Meeti, and was stuffing her mouth with food angrily.
Meeti- Kya kar rahi hai Shehnaz dheere khaa!
Shehnaz glared at her and then continued to eat angrily. After she was done she pulled her hair and said God I hate him so much so so freaking much!
Meeti laughed and said Um you talking about Sidharth bhai?
Shehnaz made a face and said Sidharth bhai? Bhai nahi Sidharth Hitler bolo! Bachpan se jeene haram kar raha hai mera! Like bachpan se chahe koi aur Kuch bhi kare Shehnaz tum Yeh nahi karogi!

Meeti laughed and said Koi baat nahi, tumne kaunsa unhe apni puri zindagi jhelna hai tumhara nikkah karvadenge ab ghar wale jaldi hi Kyuki college toh khatam hone hi wala hai !
Shehnaz keeps her chin on her palm and dreamily thinks, Soch if I get married to someone like Fawad Khan? Imagine oh god!
Meeti slapped the back of her forehead and said, Itna Mat Soch, Kamal R Khan na mil jaye!
Shehnaz slapped her head again and said Achaa ab main chalti hu Varna daant padegi! Allah hafiz!
Meeti waved back while Shehnaz sprinted out towards the car where the twins were standing.

The trio drives back home and as always runs inside the house to see who is the fastest.
Shehnaz runs quickly and reaching the sofa she turns back and shouts ARREY GAAO WALO DEKHO DEKHO UN LOSERS KO CHEETI BHI AAP DONO SE TEZ BHAAG LETI HAI BHAIJAAN!
Both of them was about to say something but froze.
Shehnaz- Kya hua bacchu? Darr gaye na? Abhi tum darre hona aise hi main uss Hitler ko-

Suddenly a voice says, Arrey Sidharth Beta tum yaha kyun khade ho?
Shehnaz's eyes widened and then she closes it cursing herself, Kutti kamini idhar udhar dekh leti!
Sidharth clears  his throat and says, Aap kuch keh rahi thi?
Shehnaz without turning, Voh.. voh.. main.. main!
Sidharth- Piche mudkar baat karien aap!
Shehnaz glared at both of the twins who were snickering at her and slowly turns and looks down.

Sidharth- Humne mana kiya tha na aapko bhagne se? Aur aap kisko darne ki baat kar rahi thi?
Shehnaz- Voh bhaijaan main voh main- HAAN BIBI JAAN AAP BULA RAHI HAINA MUJHE? MERKO AAGYI AAPKI AAWAZ MERE DIL MEIN! AAAYI!
Shehnaz quickly ran away before Sidharth could say anything.
Sidharth saw her running and a small smile came on his face and he shook his head at her antics.
The twins saw it and said, Pagal haina bhaijaan voh? Ahahaha! Aur bhai kya haal chaal ?
Sidharth glared at them and said, Yaar nahi Hun tumhara main jaao jake padai karo Varna clerk ki naukari dunga!

Both of the twins grumbled but nodded and went away.
Shehnaz closed her door and slapped herself lightly for speaking too much.
Shehnaz quickly completed her assigment which was due tomorrow the whole day including preparing for exams  and then decided to do her favourite thing, Painting.
She always wanted to be a painter so she is studying Fine arts.
She quickly changed her outfit into long big pajamas with a loose top and tied her hair into a bun and went down to eat so that she could start her painting.

She quickly came down to sit on the empty chairs because everyone was already done with their dinner and had retired to their rooms.
Shehnaz shouted- KHAN BABAAAA!
An old man with the age of 50 came running towards Shehnaz and said, Aagyi meri pari! Ab jaldi se khana lagata Hun khaalo!
Shehnaz nodded happily and started to scroll through her phone.

She heard two people coming in from the main door she decided to scroll and ignore.
She saw a shadow infront of her and she looked up and happily smiled, ASIM BHAIJAAAN! Kaise hai aap?
Asim smiled and said Bahut ache! Aur aap kaisi hai meri choti picasso?
Shehnaz giggled and said Ekdum perfect ! Aaye baithe Hum khana khane hi jaa rahe they!
Asim smiled and said Main zara muh haath dhokar aata  Hun!
The moment Asim went inside her wrist was harshly pulled by someone.