16.1

Shehnaz slurped her strawberry milkshake loudly making Sid wince in annoyance.
Sid who was sitting infront of Shehnaz said- So?

Shehnaz looked up and said- Umm so you want a fake wife/ girlfriend/ ex/ fiancé what?
Sid- Fiancé! Um for some time.
Shehnaz took a bite from her cupcake making the cream smear a little on her lips which makes Sid groan in disgust but doesn't say a word.
Shehnaz- You got to time bound us, I can't be your fiancé for the whole life right? I have more projects and stuff! Give me a time so I'll ask my lawyer to make the contract.
Sid gulped and said- I-I can't give you that, but I promise to pay for each day and that's going to be triple to what people pay you.
Shehnaz licked off the remains from her lips and said- It's not only about money but I need a reason.

Sid sighed and closed his eyes in fustration and said- I- I don't know till what time my mom would be alive, she doesn't have that much of time but I can't agree the weeks or anything.
Shehnaz froze and cursed- Here goes my soft freaking heart.
Sid- What?
Shehnaz pointed her index finger asking him to lean towards her.
Sid looked around and bent towards her when she whispered- I'll do it, but dare you tell anyone that I didn't have a time bound contract with you! It's just- a special case that's why okay?

Sid smiled a little but then his eyes landed on the crumbs on the corner of her lips and he grimaced at her silently.
Shehnaz clapped her hands and said- Come!
Sid- Where?
Shehnaz- To my place?
Sid- Why?
Shehnaz- We can't talk about all these fake stuff here right? Also it's closer to my house.
Sid nodded and called the waiter for bill.

The waiter looked at Shehnaz and said- Maam no bill for you, you can go!
Shehnaz smiled and walked out with a confused sid behind her.
Sid- Why didn't he take the bill?
Shehnaz- Because once I was the girlfriend of the owner, I mean fake one. I helped him get out of a toxic relationship for which I even got my jaw swollen so he never lets me pay ever.
Sid- Jaw- swollen?
Shehnaz- Yeah the girl punched me on the jaw and I acted as if I fainted and we got her in the jail or something.
Sid shook his head and followed her to the huge high rise building.

Shehnaz pressed her card on the lock and the door opened as Sid's eyes ran through the beige and white coloured lavish house.
Shehnaz- Make yourself comfortable on the couch, I'll just get my handbook.
Sid sat down and looked around- The walls were covered with her and only her pictures.
The house had a rich taste along with a cozy vibe which sid liked but he would never say it.

Shehnaz stood infront of him and kept a big book infront of him.
Sid cocked his eyebrow at her and said- WHATS this?
Shehnaz- This is my handbook, the services I offer.
She opened the book and said- See here I was this nerdy girl who never liked to talk to people and was a shy one. I could be that! With that fake braces and all that.

Sid looked at her in shock as she continued.
Shehnaz- Or, I could be this ambitious 9-5 job woman who just wants to work hard and is a devil in her job! And her hobbies would be polo and all that. She would have more of corporate look.
Shehnaz- Or I could be this possessive hot model, who would be super hot and her hobbies would be spending money and taking care of the family's parties and stuff.
Shehnaz pointed her finger at the next page and said- Ohh this one is very in demand, the damsel in distress. I could be this poor girl with a rich guy concept; usually people find that alluring.

Sid just stared at her in shock as she showed him options.
Shehnaz- So what do you want to do?
Sid- I want um a normal girl?
Shehnaz- And??
Sid- Um idk!
Shehnaz- WHATS your ideal type?
Sid- I-I don't think about my type just be the best.
Shehnaz bit her lip and said- You never had a girlfriend didn't you?
Sid turned red as a betroot and passive aggressively said- H-hey no no I have been!

Shehnaz sighed and said- God we will have to go to the basics now? Or it won't look real.
Sid- Umm, wait I just remembered my mother likes doctor so you could be a doctor?
Shehnaz- Umm, okay! And a doctor who likes to cook in her free time and paint?
Sid nodded.
Shehnaz- Let's decide how did we meet!
Sid- Umm at a club?
Shehnaz- Eww that's very boring!
Shehnaz- Something like the building was on fire and you and I met while saving a puppy?
Sid rolled his eyes and said- No that's very corny.

Shehnaz thought for a while and then clapped her hands.
Shehnaz- How about we met at a cafe and you spilt a drink on me and requested to buy it? And then conversations led to this?
Sid paused and then nodded- Not that bad.
Shehnaz- Cool and now if we get on the next step- skinship!
Sid- W-what?
Shehnaz- We will have to make sure that we look like a real couple so little kisses and hugs here and there okay?
Sid froze with his heart beating loudly.

Shehnaz stared at him and then gasped dramatically- You didn't have your first kiss yet?
Sid's cheeks turned bright red as he looked at the side avoiding to answer the question.
Shehnaz- This is a serious case! Anyways! Don't worry about that I'll handle it. I'll get the contract made and the amount and everything. I'll send you, your script! Learn it okay?
Sid nodded as Shehnaz went inside the kitchen to get him some water.

As she gave him the glass, Sid looked at her and  said- WHATS your name?
Shehnaz- We will have to keep a new name for me because can't overuse it.
Sid- how about Sana?
Shehnaz froze and then narrowed her eyes at him and said- How did you get to this name?
Sid gulped and said- I- I just thought. You looked like a Sana?
Shehnaz glared and said- Is it now?
Sid gulped and said- I- I read your lease papers which are on the table and it said sana and it had a good ring to it.

Shehnaz- Another rule, do not get into my personal life nor I would get into yours. MIND THE BOUNDARIES.
Sid nodded and said- I'll take a leave, I'll see you tomorrow?
Shehnaz sighed and nodded.

Sid walked towards the door and twisted the knob to open the door when he felt a pull and before he could think a soft pair of lips pecked his.
His eyes widened in horror and shock, as his heart hammered in his chest and before he could even think what happened; the lips were removed from his.
Shehnaz- This was the practice for tomorrow. It would be weird if you freak out while a peck.

Shehnaz pushed him out and closed the door while sid touched his lips which were tingling and beating.

Night, a pub.

Sid swinged another glass of imported scotch while the man infront of him stared at him in suprise.
Asim- Are you okay bro?
Sid- Yes! I am just overwhelmed and tired.
Asim- How was the meeting with your fiancé?
Sid's hands froze mid way and he backed up on the cushions of the sofa.
Sid- It was okay I guess. I am just shocked people do it as a profession. She was really very professional.
Asim- Yeah, she's known that she could never and would never fall in love with her customers.
Sid- Women like her are so cold hearted, they could never melt. Women like her makes me feel weird, do you know how she even eats ? All crumbs up her lips and it's just so messy.
Asim chuckled and said- You sound like a real boyfriend.
Sid- Huh I could never, she isn't just my type.
Asim swirled the red liquid in his hands and said- Sure she isn't. And I hope she wouldn't be  because my friend the money for breaching her contract is so much that people go mad.

Sid smirked and said- I am just using her for my purpose! Heck I could never fall in love with her.
Asim nodded and looked at the stage where some singers were singing.

Meanwhile Shehnaz stood at her balcony was making notes from some online class.
Suddenly she stopped and her thoughts went back to a particular man who was a blushing mess when her lips touched his.

She smirked thinking it would be fun being around him, but love? She could never.

Meanwhile the god's assistant looked at the Cupid and said- A difficult job for you mr Cupid!
The Cupid rolled his eyes and said- Don't disturb me I have a whole story to make!! This isn't even the start.

I felt I needed another base chapter to settle up the story.
As the Cupid said- Y'all don't even know how crack this story is!!!!! It's going to be such a fun ride!!😂

If you liked it then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️