.

Hey guys! What's up!!!!!
Today I geninuely want you guys to read what ever I have written today. Please.
Before anything I want you guys to imagine something.. imagine you dealing with all kinds of drama in your life, college assigments everything. There would be days for you when you were demotivated as hell, because you don't have much views on your stories which you take so much time thinking. It's been a while since I have been dealing with writers block. It's been fustrating all most making me pull my hair, just to bring something different for you guys. The lines you read here have a deeper thinking for me, I have to sit through midnights to bring the next chapter up, to make not even a chapter boring for you.
But then suddenly you experience these two things:
1) People stealing your work and claiming it as yours on other platforms and getting way more response than the original story. Imagine how hurt I would get when someone lets me know that hey someone has your WHOLE STORY IDEA COPIED and I see people loving it and liking it way more. And here they don't even know the mad hard work of what I do when I have to think of all these stories. It almost makes me cry when someone gets it so easy copying it. Don't they feel that they are cheating their own self? Still I very nicely try to talk to them but they change? NO.
I know i write in this platform where people are getting famous on insta, Twitter and people recommend works there, but I don't. I have a reason, it's because this place was where I felt home, this was where I got so many of you guys. I appreciate so many writers who work hard and earned so so so much, they DESERVE IT! Totally!
But my thing is, okay I haven't had that much of hype on my books which made people steal it and make it famous with THEIR NAME crushes me from within.
I didn't do these books for fame, everyone around me including my parents where like WRITE YOUR NAME! CLAIM IT AS YOURS, I was like no GOODVIBIESS Is my identity.
But still somehow I told you guys my name, because this thing didn't feel like a reader viewer thing it was more of a family thing.
Can you guys believe it how shy I am with my work that NONE OF MY CLOSE PEOPLE HAVE READ IT? I could get my views increased, but I chose keep it like this way.
But some people take it as an underrated book and copy it FULL.
When I ask them why did they do that, their answer is: 'Ah you know that a lot of writers think alike'
OKAY, BUT SAME PLOT? SAME 'AMMI' Bolne wali thing? Everything Same?

I have been dealing with writing blocks, so much going on in my life but I try to write everyday something new every chapter because at the end of the chapter I don't want you guys to feel like Ah it wasn't an interesting chapter enough.
There are days when I couldn't sleep because I know I have to write a chapter tomorrow and I can't think of anything else.

It breaks my heart when my own reader, reads it and then copies it.

Now next,
2) the views. No I am not here so that I get some good packages from wattpad.
I am not saying it in that way but I have got offers from great companies offering me money for writing every chapter can you believe it?
My friends are like you are the stupidest person to refuse all this and do it for free! There are so many like me here who wants to write it for you people FOR YOU GUYS!
By views I don't only mean that I want whole fandom to talk about my Books NO!
I have so many ghost readers who just read BUT NEVER EVER LIKE OR EVEN COMMENT. How hard is to just comment or even click the button!?
I am not talking about all those sweeties who have been with me from the start, your names have been engraved in my mind!!!' I love you guys so much!!

But those people who simply just read and leave, is it so difficult?
I am also dealing with self doubt and I have no shame to acdept it. My views from bad boy and before boys have been DRASTICALLY GOING DOWN AND I SELF DOUBT IS IT BECAUSE OF MY WRITING? Like I get so excited for an idea like YEH TOH BILKUL PASAND AYEGA SABKO AND BOOM NOTHING.
You don't know how your little gesture helps a writer!
I am so full of emotions today. I am sorry to all those family of mine who were waiting for a chapter today, I promise it's gonna be tomorrow!! Thankyou so much!

But today I couldn't stop myself from sharing the inner turmoil inside me.
Thankyou for all those who listened till now!

I love you, all those who everytime pep me up and comment and vote.
I am not lying I am holding myself by a string and that string is you guys!

Thankyou from the bottom of my heart!❤️

Tom it is❤️