LAST

Hi guys!!!!! Today is the last last update of this story!! Can't wait for the next one😂❤️!!
Let's start!💙
_____________________________

A huge light emits which blinds everyone's vision, slowly they open their eyes and see Shehnaz in the air with big white wings flapping in the air with her body drenched in blood.
She was looking so illuminating, that no one could keep their eyes away from you.

Just then their eyes went on her eyes, there was no pupil but bright orange fire colour.
The old man gasped and shouted, HIDEEEEE!
Shehnaz wasn't in her control, she growled and raised her hand in the air throwing fire on people.
Everyone started to run away, while Sidharth tried to find the old man.
Shehnaz flew to the main area where everyone was fighting and started to set the place on fire.

The chairperson shouted- Sidharth find him quickly or she would destroy everything!
Shehnaz angrily brings up her hand and throws water.
People starts to scream in pain and run as Shehnaz throws both of her elements in the air.
Meanwhile Meeti looks at shehnaz with awe who is in the air, as the blood seeps through her clothes... her feet are swollen and busted but she looked like a real fairy.

Just then shehnaz's eyes land on a villain behind Meeti.
She throws the fire at him, when Asim jumps and pulls Meeti down with him.
He holds her angrily and says, This is not the time to be like ' Bestie you look like a queen'!! She's not in her senses, you could have lost your life! You're so stupid, don't you dare leave my hand now! COME!

Shehnaz looks around throwing elements desperately looking for the old man.
Shehnaz gets down on the ground and starts to walk around barefoot madly looking for him.
She can't find him, she closes her eyes and then raises her hand again and suddenly the clouds go dark.
Thunder strikes like a warning bell that today is the end of the villains.
The chairperson shouts at Shehnaz, NO SHEHNAZ DONT DO IT! SHEHNAZ WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIM!

Shehnaz pays no heed and by her wings she flies up in the sky and she starts to rotate in a circle as slowly a tornado starts to form around her.
She opens her fist and keeps it at the tornado which makes it become deadly as it starts to catch everything around her.
The trees starts to pull-up and gets into it, everything around her starts to form in the big tornado she's under.
Everyone tries to hold something so that they don't get into the tornado.

Meanwhile Sidharth looks for the old man in anger.
Just then shehnaz's eyes land on a man hiding under the table where she was kept.
Shehnaz gave a deadliest smirk and the only time she spoke was the words, caught you.
Everyone felt as if everything stopped.
Shehnaz got out of the tornado as it continued in the side, everything was dark right now.

Just then the light struck in the sky falling exactly on Shehnaz as if the God's put her on the spotlight.
Shehnaz puts herself down and slowly walks towards the man who had his back at her and was hiding.
She was walking like a predator walking towards its prey.
Shehnaz pointed her finger at the table which went flying away in the air and got covered with fire.

The man gasped and looked at Shehnaz and was about to run when Ahaan blocked his way.
The old man cursed- Are you out of your mind? I am your father!
Ahaan with tears in his eyes- Dad I always supported you, but not with this! You did the worst thing. I am sorry...!

Shehnaz raised another finger which made him away from Ahaan and fall on the ground.
Shehnaz looked at him and slowly said, how should I kill you?
Just then everyone including Sidharth came running towards the scene.
Shehnaz- Aaah! Got it!
Shehnaz ran her finger across his arms which made him scream in pain because it was burning.
Shehnaz- You did so much worse to my mother! FEEL EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW! FEEEEL IT!