5.5

Hi guys!!!! Omg I loved your answers for the dilemma thing. It's really beautiful to know how you guys are! Everyone had their own answers and thoughts which was actually so perfect✨
Let's start with the update!
________________________________

Sidharth was combing his hair when his eyes fell on Shehnaz who was sleeping peacefully as the sun hit her making her squint her eyes.
He looked at the sun and then at her face and slowly covered the rays from her eyes as she relaxed.

He smiled looking at her and his thoughts went to all those times when he would scold her and shout on her and put her down. He thought about that time when he would get to know if any guy would have a crush on her he would literally scold him so that he couldn't propose her.
He always was insecure about himself, she was so freaking perfect. Everyone loved her then why did she love him? Him out of all the people?

Suddenly he saw Shehnaz opening her eyes he quickly removed his hands and cleared his throat and started to comb his hair again.
Shehnaz looked at him, smiled and said Good morning!
Sidharth smiled and greeted her back.
Shehnaz- So what are gonna do?
Sidharth- First we will go to the the police station and find your records  and then complete your left wishes.
Shehnaz nods and then looks at her clothes but then shrugs her head and smiles.

Sidharth holds her hand tightly and says let's go.
They walk to the police station where her accident was recorded.
Sidharth sat down on the chair and said, Sir I need the file of the accident of Shehnaz Kaur gill on the date-
The police officer chuckled and said Acha yeh koi Dukan hai ki aise de dunga? Tu hai kaun? Bhai hai?
Sidharth angrily said Bhai nahi Hun!
Police officer- Fir kya boyfriend hai? Ab toh mar gayi ab kya karna hai Tu-
Sidharth banged the table and angrily got up but then Shehnaz quickly held him from his back and said soothing words to him to stop him from hitting the officer.

Sidharth angrily says, She has been murdered and I am gonna prove this.
Police officer glares at him and says Nikal Abhi yaha se! Pata nahi Bacche kyun ajate hai?
Sidharth is pushed out by Shehnaz and she hugs him tightly and says, Shaant Mere chhote Bheem shaant! Mera ghost hone ka fayeda Kaise hoga?
Lemme go to the room and get it.
Sidharth nods but still glares at the police officer.

Shehnaz quickly goes inside and starts to look for her file.
She was going through it when someone said, What are you doing?
Shehnaz jumps and looks that there is an old police officer looking at her?
Shehnaz ignores it and continues to look for it.
The man again says what are you doing?
Shehnaz freezes and then looks at the man back and points her finger on her chest and says are you talking to me?
The man nods and said then who?
Shehnaz looks at him shocked and says You can see me?
The man sighs and says I am a ghost.
Shehnaz- Ohh I am here to look for my file.

The man nods and continues to walk around.
Shehnaz looks for it for 10 mins and finally she finds it.
She happily jumps and goes out of the station where Sidharth was waiting for her.
Sidharth raises his eyebrows to ask if she got it or not.
Shehnaz holds the file and jumps which makes Sidharth laugh a little.

They sit down in a park and Sidharth opens the file.
Shehnaz looks at the picture and cringes hard and says, OH MY FREAKING GOD NOT THIS PLEASE NOT THIS PICTURE!
Sidharth chuckles while Shehnaz looks at her death certificate.
Shehnaz gasps and says Oh my god I never thought I would see my death certificate you know.
Sidharth fists his hands and then turns the page.
Sidharth- The car number is not mentioned.
How will we find the killer?
Shehnaz- We can go to moms place because I have this weird feeling it's my stepfather.
Sidharth- Stepfather?
Shehnaz nods and says, he always abused me and hit me sometimes so I think he could be the one.
Sidharth gets up angrily and says YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS?
Shehnaz- So you want me to go around saying Hey do you know my step dad abuses and hits me?