6.8

Hi guys!!! What's up!! Let's start with the update!!
________________________________

Shehnaz was sitting in her room thinking about Sidharth and her relationship.
She jumped up and down on the bed giggling to herself while thinking about the kiss.
Shehnaz- But wait he didn't tell me if we are dating or not? Aargh it's so annoying!
Should I go to his house? YESS!!

Shehnaz runs to her closet and starts to look for the perfect outfit. After 2 hours finally she got ready and wore her heels and drove to Sidharth's house.
She stood outside the apartment waving her hand near the doorbell thinking wether she should ring the bell or not.
After 5 mins she rings the bell and realises she has no reason to come to his house so was about to run the half way when Sidharth opens the door and sees her in half running position.

Sidharth- Um what are you doing?
Shehnaz- Ohh I am stretching like its very good for health. By the way I was here to meet someone so I am just-
She hears the voice of Meera which said, Sidharth I can't open this box.
Shehnaz squints her eyes at sidharth and pushes him out of the way and says, I am just here to meet you too, baby.
She goes inside and finds Meera in the kitchen making something.

She angrily stands there and says What are you doing here?
Meera looks at her shocked and said What are you doing here?
Shehnaz huffed and said I asked first!
Just then Sidharth spoke- She was here to ask some doubts!
Shehnaz - Haan toh doubts whatsapp par bhi puche jaa sakte haina, ya fir phone par and college mein bhi! Ghar mein aaani ki kya zarurat hai!?
Sidharth elbowed her and said, Shush don't be rude!
Shehnaz looked at him angrily which made him quiet and he said, Aa- I am just gonna check my room once.

Shehnaz closed the door and said, Ek Ladka kaafi nahi hai jo you are after another? You can take him, Hell you can take every guy on the earth. But I won't let you take Sidharth ever.
Meera chuckles and says, So you think Samar actually likes me huh?
Shehnaz- Obviously!
Meera smirks and says Aah, cool cool! Also who are you to stop me from going to Sidharth?
Shehnaz glares at her but then smirks and says Okay lemme show you what am I to Sidharth.

Shehnaz clears her throat and looks at Meera sassy and shouts, Amor Mio!!
Sidharth comes and says What's wrong?
Shehnaz holds his arms and clinges on it and says with a pout I am hungry Mon chéri!
Sidharth looks at her confused but his ears get red listening her say all these words.
Sidharth smiles and says What do you wanna eat!
Shehnaz pouts and says, You Mi Alma!
Sidharth chokes on air and says, Ermm Shehnaz Meera was making some-
Shehnaz holds his face with her little hands and places her lips on his and presses it tightly.

Sidharth smiles after it while Shehnaz gives her smirks to Meera who looks frozen and shocked as hell.
Shehnaz- Meera dont worry I will cook for my baby love! You go home it's getting late!
Meera glares at her and grabs her bag and walks out when Shehnaz shouts, I LOVE YOU PAPIIIII!
She hears the door closing with a big thud and chuckles while Sidharth is shocked looking at her.
Sidharth- What did you call me?
Shehnaz clears her throat and says, I am hungry make me some food!
Sidharth- Wait you said you would cook for me?
Shehnaz grins and says eeh you know I don't know how to cook!

Sidharth shakes his head smilingly and goes near the kitchen and starts to cook.
Meanwhile Shehnaz hugs him from behind while chewing on a cucumber and said, By the way I hate you!
Sidharth smiles and says Why?
Shehnaz- I mean shouldn't you ask me to be your girlfriend? Like sab main hi Karun?
Sidharth removes her hand from his, and gets an apple and then goes on his knees and looks sincerely into her eyes and says, Will you be my girlfriend Shehnaz?

Shehnaz shouts in exact 0.1 second YES YES YES!
Shehnaz- Shit kuch jyada jaldi bol diya kya?
Sidharth laughs and kisses her forehead and says Nahi!
They sit on the dinning table and Shehnaz starts to eat.
Shehnaz- Mhmmm Sidharth! Who are you? This is so good!
Sidharth- You like it?
Shehnaz nods her head with a mouth full of food.
Sidharth smiles, grabs a napkin and wipes her mouth and resumes eating.