15.5

Sana looked at him in shock and a shiver ran down her spine. The wolf inside her screamed of joy, jumping up and down.
She bit her lip and said- Very funny, what's the other alternative.
Sid cocked his eyebrow at her and said- Nothing else.

Sana scoffed and said- We Definetly would have something, don't worry I'll handle myself.
Sid crossed his arms and said- Oh okay sure! Go ahead.
Sana rolled her tongue and got inside the car and speed off while Sid stared at the leaving car and sighed.

A day later

Sana decided to go inside a cafe with Rick, the moment she entered she felt the air to be heavy.
All the male vampire's eyes were boring into her.
She gulped and tried to maintain her stance and looked at the werewolf waiter and ordered.

Rick- Sana why does it look like everyone is staring at us?
Sana rubbed her temples and said- It's me.
Rick- As in?
Sana- Long story short, I need to mate orelse the vampire men would want my blood and claim me as their's!
Rick's face grew worried as he said- Who will you mate with?
Sana's wolf screamed- MERA PYAAR MERA PYAAR! SIDDDDD!
Sana blushed and internally rolled her eyes at her wolf and said- I don't know.
Rick- Can humans-

Suddenly her wrist was grabbed and she looked at the person, it was a vampire who had his eyes hypnotised and he showed his cannines to her with a smirk.
Sana- Leave my hand, you fucker.
The man smelt her with a delightful moan when he was punched on his face.
Sana looked at her hand which just punched him and was about to drink her coffee when she saw others coming to her.

Sana took a sip angrily and said- Fuck I can't even drink my coffee in peace because of you fucking men.
She got up and looked at Rick- DONT pay the bill! It was my treat, and they won't even let you pay. I'll see you around okay?
Rick- I wanted to ask if humans could ma-
His eyes landed on a man who was standing outside the cafe with his legs crossed as he leaned on the bonnet of his limited edition car smoking at raising his eyebrow at him.
He can hear him.

Sana got out angrily just when she saw Sid in blue formal shirt, rolled up staring at her while smoking.
Sid- What's up my queen!
My queen, my QUEEN? The wolf screamed of joy while Sana controlled her blush.
Sana- I don't have time for this-
Suddenly Sana feels someone behind her, without even looking back she grabs the man and twists it making the person fall down on the ground hissing.
Sid's eyes colour changes and he says- shit, this is why I want you so much.

He walks towards her grabbing her chin softly making her look into his eyes and said- This is what makes my stone heart weak.
Sana's face starts to get hot at their closeness when Sid quickly get back and says- So are you going to hurt all the men in our kingdom huh?
Sid- Sana you're really sometimes very stupid.

Sid shook his head, taking out another cigarette to light when she whispers- Let's mate.
His hands freeze with the lighter on, his eyes darkens like the night and he looks up at her shivering shy eyes.
He throws the cigarette away and grabs her tightly by her waist and whispers darkly- what did you just say?
Sana gulps as the mate bond is making her shiver in delight.

Sana- let's- mate-
Her words her shut by his lips pressing on her eating her words off.
Her eyes widened but soon closes as her wolf purs in happiness.
He grabs her waist even closer making their stomach dance with butterflies in them.
Sparks, firecrackers, fire is what they felt at the moment.

Sid detaches his lips from her and suddenly she feels her lips to be cold, as if missing this cold blooded creature's warm lips.
Sid- Now you can't go back at yours words Princess. Now that you have said yes,
He comes near her neck and whispers- you don't know what's coming for you.