LAST

Sana stared at the scene in shock, while Sid pushed the person angrily which made the person stumble on the cupboard and falling down but the person looked at sid with pain in his eyes.
Sid- Ray- wh- what did you JUST DO?
Ray bit his lips trying to cover his tears while Sana looked at someone coming to which she quickly locked the door so no one could hear the conversation, it's the most scandalous thing that has just happened. Fuck being jealous she didn't know what to react and feel; so she just stood.

Sid angrily wiped his lips harshly and said- Speak up.
Ray- I- I love you.
Sid angrily spit out- What the fuck do you mean by that?
Ray burst out crying holding his head and said- I- I don't know I just couldn't stop myself since childhood. I really tried to like woman- i went on one night stands, but I couldn't stop getting attracted to you. I tried never to like the blush my mother applied, I tried to distract myself by holding the sword because you liked it. Kids used to laugh at me for being soft, but you came in my life as a saviour... I remember crying on the ground with wound with the sun glaring at my face as if even it is disgusted by me. But you blocked it with a big smile on your face and gave me your hand and never let it go. I tried- I even went to the best doctors to get this disgusting feelings out of my chest, tried to bury it and be around other men and you.. acting everything is normal. But it wasn't, I couldn't see you with a girl, the child  in me couldn't- couldn't watch the only person who made me feel safe go away from me.

Sana blinked off her tears while Sid looked at the man with a hard glare but gulping his emotions.
Ray- I want to kill myself sid, I don't feel I belong here in this world. People would burn me off, the way they did to other- other humans who weren't normal.
Sid- stop saying You aren't NORMAL RAY.
Ray cried loudly and while getting up said- I am not Sid, this person inside me isn't comfortable, no one wants it out. I am a shame and a disgrace.

You are not! You are absolutely not for being who you are- Sana's voice cut in between making the two men realise her presence in the room.
Ray- W-what do you mean?
Sana gulped and walked towards him and said- I might be wrong in this world, but it's totally okay to feel what you want to! Be who you want to! If you don't feel comfortable in your own body, please you are allowed to be whoever you want to! Don't think of yourself as a disgrace, if you all think that... then what about the coming generations? They would crush others like you, burn them. Please just like we have the right to feel whatever we want too, so have you.

Ray looked at her with his eyes bloodshot red and said- W-why are you nice to me? When you know I like your fiancé and I am the one who is the rat?
Sid looked at Ray in shock and said- You are WHAT?
Ray- Didn't Sana tell you?
Sid looks at Sana in shock and said- What is he saying? You knew he was the rat?
Sana looked down playing with her fingers while Sid angrily came towards her, harshly grabbed her chin and said- What does he mean by you knew?
Sana gulped and said- I saw him sneaking information last night.. but I didn't wanted to say anything because I- knew how much you love him.
Sid angrily threw the vase next to him making both of them flinch.
Sid- Ray you knew that if you continue to do that, she would have to marry the enemy and you are not only selling out because of her but it will harm our whole state?
Ray looked down in guilt with tears spultering from his eyes while Sana looked down too.

Sid- I can't with you both right now. Sana you knew that you would be forcefully married to- DAAMMIT.
Sana grabbed his wrist but he softly pushed it away and unlocked the door and came face to face with a horrified Asim holding chips in his hands.
Sid ignored him and stormed out while he looked at sana and ray in shock.

Sana- don't worry I'll convince Sid, he won't do anything.
Ray- Why are you being nice to me?
Sana- Because I should be. I can't imagine to be in a body which doesn't feel home. Ray, it's okay. I can feel that one day there would be a world where people would be so happy to be whoever they want, whatever they want to wear, and however they wanna live... we all are just born in the wrong century.
Ray cried but to his suprise Sana went forward and hugged him.
Sana slowly whispered- I am proud of you to be so brave and fight all your demons alone, I am proud of you ray.
Ray burst out crying, but it wasn't his now self but the little boy who got beaten up by his parents for applying lipstick and the one who got bullied.
Sana softly patted his back when he whispered now I know why that guy is madly in love with you. He really loves you.
Sana whispered with a smile- I know.