Last

Hey guys!! Today is the last chapter of this story! eeeh no more words!
Let's go for the update! 🌈
________________________________

Sidharth was sitting inside his home bar staring at the ceiling with red eyes and holding the glass of whiskey and was twirling it slowly.
He closed his eyes as tears fell down mercilessly.
He was a coward and knew that, he might be the strongest man out there but he was a coward with this feelings.

She was making him weak and strong at the same time.
Asim came him angrily and pushed him down on the floor which made the glass crash down loudly.
He screamed- What's wrong with you Sidharth? Still you are here sitting and waiting for her to be Mrs. Rajat?
Sidharth winced at the name and said Go away!
Asim- Okay! I am going to her wedding to be there as her brother because she has no family! And she couldn't get her love but she atleast deserves this brotherly love.

Sidharth shouted- DONT YOU GET IT ? I AM BAD FOR HER I AM BAD!!!!!
Asim- Okay how are you bad? Because you couldn't protect Meeti? Well news flash none of us could, then we all shouldn't fall in love!!
She is Shehnaz, she doesn't needs a knight in a shining armour to protect her from the Demons. She wants someone to hug her close and pamper her with love! She is a woman Sidharth and woman can protect themselves! They are the most powerful creatures in this whole world!!! You are a coward, you can't claim to love a fierce woman who accepted her love to you! Don't you get it how lonely she gets? You know about her family, YOU KNOW IT BETTER THAN ANYONE!! Forget it, I am not letting her marry Rajat! Riyansh our member always liked Shehnaz a lot and I am gonna get them married because I know he will make her happy!
Now don't you dare even have bad thoughts about Shehnaz because she will now be your BHAB-

Sidharth held his collar angrily and growled.
He shouted- SHES MINE!!!! SHES MINE MINE MINE!!!
Asim shoved him away and said She needs a king not a coward.
With this Asim left Sidharth on the ground.
Sidharth closed his eyes and he saw the flashes of her.
Shehnaz's smiles, her angry pouts! Her eyes twinkled when they talked about junk food!
Her staring innocently at toys, her eating burgers and then her fighting the cases.
He loves each and every part of her, she was like a sunshine in his stormy days.

Suddenly he remembered the words of Vansh from the court..
I was a coward to think that she is always better without me so I broke her heart.
If I knew it was the last time I would see her I would have never let her go.
If she was alive I would have told her how she means the world to me and how much I love her.

Then he remembered shehnaz's words-
Once the person leaves this world, people are only left with if I knew, I would.
Naah if you love someone CLAIM IT! If you care for someone, SHOW IT! if you want to be with someone, THEN BE!
You never know the girl or the boy you think is better off without you is hurting.
The person whose heart you broke, wouldn't be ever there to place their heart on their palms for you ever.
There smiles would be just some faded memory!

He eyes shot open and said, I am gonna get her NOW.
He ran out of the house with tears falling of his cheeks but he was smiling madly.
For the first time he was sure of what he wanted to do.
The gang members smiled looking at their boss being whipped.

Sidharth sat down in this car and started to drive wildly while he was smiling at all her little antics she would do it in the car.
His heart beat rose when he saw her wedding hall and saw the beautiful decorations.
He quickly parked his car and ran out in his black shirt which was half tugged in and half tugged out with his messy hair.
He entered and saw that the mandap was empty but his heart dropped when he saw that the flame that might be previously lit was slowing down.