1.6

Hi guys! I am out of town that's why posting on such weird time! But what can I do? Internet and connection problems😩!  Also my these short stories aren't like one or two chapters, no it is kind of between 7-10 but could be sometimes more. No wonder I said that this would be the longest book! Because every story is unique in its own way so it needs some chapter to describe the beauty of the plot
Leggggooo
________________________________

It's been 3 month since Sidharth and Shehnaz has started to be friends. In these 3 months all of them have bonded so well that it feels like a family.
Friends. A word which has their unannounced love concealed.

Shehnaz was coming back to Mumbai after some workshop of hers and it's been so long since she had met her Bhai so she decided to keep a dinner at her place.
She came home and slept for an hour because the Jet lag was unbearable. Then checked that it's time for her to cook so she got up and started to make his favourite Aloo puri. Because since childhood if there's one thing her brother loved after her was, then it had to be Aloo puri with Halwa.

Meanwhile Sidharth checked the flight and saw that she was already in Mumbai. A wave of excitement ran through him, recently all he tries is to spend time with her anyhow.
He looked at the field and saw everyone practising.
It had only been an hour of practice and he couldn't leave it. He sighed and looked at the Coach and suddenly held his stomach tightly and said, Aah coach I think I had eaten something bad so I can't practice.

The coach immediately asked him to take rest because Sidharth shukla wasn't the one to miss practices and lie. But people don't know, one girl was worth many practices.

Shehnaz was just setting the plate when the doorbell rang.
She opened the door and got suprised, Raju?
Sidharth grinned at her like a little teenage boy and said I thought to suprise you!
Shehnaz's heart warmed at his little gestures and somewhere she was loosing herself to her cocky captain.
Shehnaz- Come in!

Sidharth entered and saw the already set dinner with two plates, he furrowed his eye brows and said, Are you expecting someone?
Shehnaz- Yes actually -
The door bell rang and Shehnaz excused herself to open the door. Within a second he heard her scream AAAAAA!
Sidharth got alarmed and quickly got the first thing he saw near him and ran to the door.

Sidharth- What's wrong?
Shehnaz looked at sidharth and burst out laughing.
Sidharth was holding a plastic spoon like a knife.
Shehnaz- What's.. ahahahah... in the world are you doing ahahahhaha!
Sidharth- I heard your scream?
Shehnaz pointed at the person on the door who was staring at them amused.
Shehnaz squealed again and jumped on the man and the man picked her up laughing.

Meanwhile Sidharth stared at them in shock and anger.
The thought of her being with someone wasn't sitting well with him, her being someone else was something he couldn't even think.
The man said- Okay Okay now can I come in?
Sidharth- No
Shehnaz- Yes!
Both of them looked at him to which he nervously covered up and said, No I mean obviously come in.

The man entered and he smelled the sweet aroma of food and said, Naaz ahmmm My favourite how much I was craving it! Love you!
Shehnaz giggled and said Love you too!
Sidharths blood ran cold hearing the answer, his mood went off in a second and all he wanted to do was go away.
The man looked at his expressions and said, Hi I am Samad..
Sidharth faked smiled and thought bitterly that he's the same guy who Shehnaz video called when she was pain.

Samad smiled at him amused as he could see his expressions, he internally laughed and then said, Her brother.
No one could understand the amount of relief that washed over him when he heard the two words.
Suddenly as if his soul got back, he grabbed his hand and hugged him tightly and said Arrey bhai gale mil!
Sana laughed while the little fangirl in him was squealing because it wasn't common that the cricket captain randomly hugs someone and that too so warmly.