12.3

(Read the A/N)

Sana woke up slowly rubbing her eyes and looked at the cold bed.
She thought it felt warm last night.
She shook her head and slowly got up and groggily looked at her self in the mirror and her eyes widened and she screamed loudly.

Within a minute Sid came in running in with guns and said- WHATS wrong? Where are they? Did you get bitten??
He held her by her shoulders tightly checking for wounds while Asim came running with a slipper in his hands.
Sid- What happened? Did you get bitten off or what?
Sana- Even if I was why did you have to come near me? Wouldn't I be dangerous for you?
You are the danger I would want to keep close with me forever. If it's you bitting I wouldn't mind- he thought.
Sid- Arhem Aah actually I didn't realise, you are right. Why did you shout?

Sana's face turned red as she said- A-actually I saw a big pimple on my face and freaked out!
Both the men stared at her in shock and there was an painful silence.
Both of them together after a minute- ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Sana still red said- H-hey! It took me so many products and skincare routines to get my skin back to how it was.
Asim- Sana you know Na that zombies won't look at your pimples before making you their food?

Sana glared at him but the chuckled and said- Wait why are you holding a slipper in your hand?
Sid looked at asim who had one hand in the air holding a slipper.
Asim- I thought I would hit the zombie with the slipper!?
Sid rubbed his face in fustration and said- Im stuck with the worst people in the apocalypse!
Sana and Asim- Hey!!!

Asim- Hurry up Sana you have cleaning with Mahira today.
Sana groaned and said- NOOOO! You hate me no!
Asim- Alright then cleaning with Sid-
Sana- I'm going!
As Sana ran off Sid looked at Asim with an offended look and said- Should I get offended that I just got rejected even if I'm kind of the last bachelor here?
Asim- mhm I think kinda you should.

Sana took a bath and thought crazily Sid is way more prepared for this than normal. They have water connections with other cities, this was the city which got infected while other cities were in a lockdown along with strict securities so it doesn't spread.

She changed into some men clothes which were available while Mahira was wearing her short clothes.
Mahira rolled her eyes when she saw her and Sana did the same.
Mahira looked at sana and said- We have to clean the basement.
Sana- Why? Didn't we have to clean the other part-
Mahira- If you don't know we have to clean the basement also.
Sana felt something off but nodded anyhow for the sake of her mental health.

They walked down as Sana couldn't help but think about the flashbacks which came through looking at the basement.
Somebody open the doooor!!!! Please!!! I'm stuck here!! I- I am scared of dark, please please open the door!!! I- I'm gonna die.
Sssh- I'm here!
You- you! Thankyou so much! Pls pls open the door.
The door opened and the girl jumped on the guy and wailed loudly hugging him.
The guy continued to say sweet words in her ear calming her down as he patted her back.

Sana shook her head and didn't relaise that they were past the basement.
Sana- Where-
Mahira pushed Sana out of the gate and locked the door.
Sana saw it was the backyard of the place and she heard Mahira say- HOPE YOU DIE THERE! WE DONT WANT YOU!
Sana angrily screamed- OPEN THE DOOR!
Mahira smirked and went away.

Sana didn't realise that she attracted some zombies due to her scream.
Panic sets in her, as she looks around for potential weapons as all she had was Colin and dusting cloth.
This is the end, she thought.
I'm sorry Meeti I couldn't find you.
She tried to hit the zombie with the cloth but she knew she couldn't be saved.

She closed her eyes as she let her tears fall and wailed loudly like a kid.
The zombies literally paused for a second and then again continued to walk towards her.
Her life was about to flash infront of her eyes when she felt a strong arm tug her and pull her inside the door and just before a zombie could get in, the door closed.
Sana slumped down on the door crying as she tasted the death so near to her.

She smelt similar fragrance wrap her up as she felt strong hands patting her back and whispering comforting words.
Sana with tear stricken face looked up and saw a worried sid face looking at her while patting her back.
She pouted while crying and said- I- I was about to die.
Sid shushed her and said- I'm here. I would have never let you die until I'm alive.
Sana gulped down her heart pounding in her chest and thought DONT think of all those stuff Sana. Don't !

He wiped her tears with his thumb and said- Enough for you today, you got to rest now. Okay? I'll send food for you in your room.
He made her stand and slowly took her to the room and made her lie on the bed and covered her with the blanket as she closed her eyes.

He smiled at her a little but then his eyes were filled with rage.
He stomped out angrily to the main hall where everyone was sitting and growled- MAHIRA!
Everyone looked at him shocked while Mahira shook in fear.
He angrily said- WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?
Ken got up and said- Hey chill man, what's wrong?
Asim- What did you do Mahira?
Mahira- I did- I did nothing!
Asim- wait where's Sana?

Sid fisted angrily and said- THIS WOMAN THREW SANA AT THE BACKYARD DEFENCELESS WITH 5 ZOMBIES! If- if I wasn't there, if I didn't hear her cries then- I-!
Everyone looked at Mahira in shock while Asim angrily said- Are you out of your mind?
Mahira- We don't need her- she's a baggage!
Ken also angrily shouted- You crazy woman, we all are here to save each other not kill each other. This is so low bro!
Sid- IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN ILL MAKE SURE TO THROW YOU TO THE ZOMBIES AND YOU KNOW I CAN DO THAT!
Mahira shook in fear and nodded while everyone looked at her disgusted and left.

A week later.

Sana was sitting holding few guns in her hand and softly rubbing her bracelet.
Meeti ahahahah will you stop?
Hahah no Sana! Until I don't make you cry!
Meeti I hate you, you know I don't like tickling!
Sana you would miss me one day! Abhi toh bestfriend ki kadar nahi hoti jab hogi Na tab mai nahi hongi!!!!

Sana wiped her tears harshly and said- enough of this place. I'm coming Meeti.
She looked at the time, it was 2 o'clock! Kabir and Rehan was patrolling while others slept. Sid was sleeping while sana was in the hall.
She looked at the whole office for the last time with a bittersweet smile and thought what if this is the very last time I see this place! This place has been very memoriable for me!
So was a particular person.

She sighed as she thought about him, her mind was telling her something else while her heart was saying something else.
I'll miss him.
She let some tears flow off her eyes as she thought about this particular man.
She slowly walked towards the other gate where Kabir and all couldn't see.
In a week she figured out the way to go.

She slowly punched in the code and as the door opened she looked one last time at the office and whispered I'm sorry.
She quickly closed it and started to walk towards nowhere.

The place seemed so weirdly quite, she slowly walked just when she felt a tug and a huge slash sound.
Gasping she saw a zombie dead behind her and Sid infront with his eyes red in anger.
He slowly looked at her with anger in his eyes which was enough to burn a city.
She shuddered in fear as he pulled her with him and Locked the door.

He kept on dragging her till their room and pushed her inside angrily.
Sana- I can exp-
Sid darkly chuckled- SURE YOU CAN!
Sana- I had to find Meeti-
Sid- I'm not suprised though Sana! Isn't what you always do?
LEAVE A PERSON AFTER USING THEM?

Just like you did year back, after making love with me you left the next morning without even me knowing????!!?????

And what??? What is happening?
There's so much to unfold! Can't wait! I love love layered stories.
Anyways LISTEN UP! One of my readers suggested a crazy idea which was kind of in my mind too!
Would you all ever like a spin off story? Of other characters ? Like for example- the story of maybe Rahul and Sana Sid's daughter ( bad boys girl)
The story of Asim and Meeti from My mr wrong?
Anything that sort? Because woah that would be amazing ones too.! Lemme know!

Till then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️