12.7

Sid looked at sana gravely and sighed.
Sid- We have to get out of here!
Sana- But Sid can't leave Asim or Meeti or even Ken!
Sid- We don't even know who the zombie is! We can't take the risk!

Sana and Sid had their hearts in their mouth knowing that there's an imposter among them.
Suddenly Ken said- S-stop I need to pee!
Asim groaned and said- Are you serious?
Ken- I- I can't control it.
Sid-  fine! Let's all stand outside while he pees.

Ken rubbed his palms as he got out and gave a look at sana and Sid.
He smiled at Sid as he walked backwards and said- I'll miss you brother.
Sid's face scrunched in confusion as he said- What do you mean?
Ken smiled at sana and said- I surely intially hated your guts but now I really liked you. You're a ball of fire and I really wished we might have met earlier we would have been great friends!
Sana- WHATS wrong?

Ken gripped his gun tightly and said- I am going on my own! I can't be in here!
Before anyone could say anything, Ken ran in the forest making them look at his vanishing figure in shock.
Sana- Did he really?
Sid- Something feels fishy!
Asim nodded.
Sid- There's a school nearby, let's hide in there for the night.

They all got in and drove to the school, Sid got inside to check if there are any zombies but there were none. He sighed and asked everyone to follow.
Asim chuckled looking at the board and Said- Sid remember when we used to draw dicks on the board before the math teacher and he really thought it was some graph?
Sid laughed and said- Yeah!
Sana and Meeti looked at them with amusement and said- What kind of kids were you in school?

Asim- Ohh totally naughty! We used to give tapli on the head of our bald sports sir and used to shout GOAL HAI GOAL HAI!
Everyone laughed at it shaking their head.
Meeti- Even we had the best moments! Sana remember when we first met each other?
Sana- In the cradle? Sure!
Meeti chuckled and said- No ! I know we logically first met in the cradles but when in class 1st you joined my class and you stole my Mickey Mouse pencil?
Sid gasped dramatically and said- I knew it you are a thief! She stole my heart too!!!!

Asim and Meeti cringed and said- EWW SID!
Sana blushed a little and hit him on his arm playfully.
Meeti scrunched her nose in disgust and looked at Asim who had the same expression.
Sana- also I didn't steal your Mickey Mouse pencil because I liked it, it was because you were showing it off way too much! I threw it!
Meeti rolled her eyes playfully and said- Whatever !

Suddenly Sana's stomach grumbled and everyone looked at her, her face got red and she said- W-what?
Suddenly Sid's grumbled too and everyone started to laugh.
Sid- I guess we have some chips and some left over food in the car. Let me get it!
Sana nodded and said- I'll follow you.

Asim- Don't go Sid!!!! I'll miss you!!!
Sid chuckled and said- Stop being so dramatic!
Asim pouted and said- you know tha I'm your first crush right?
Sana - What????
Sid rolled his eyes and said- He had very long hair in KG, and he was so fair that I mistook him as a girl!
Meeti and Sana burst out laughing while Sid rubbed the back of his nape in embarrassment.
Asim gave him a kissy face and said- you will leave your baby here?

Sid growled and held Sana's hand and dragged her outside leaving Asim a laughing mess.
Sid and Sana took the snacks and stood infront of the car gazing at the stars.
Sid- We should go-
Sana- One minute I want to see the stars! It's been so long since I have stared at it. I remember this happening in covid, when everyone was locked inside the house and just saw it from inside. Why did the humans have to do this zombie thing again? Why?
Sana looked at Sid who somewhat looked... guilty?
Sid kept a hand on her shoulder and said- It will all be Alright I have a plan in my mind which will save us all!