10.5

Hi guys! What's going on?
Let's get in the update!

________________________________

The next morning Shehnaz woke up, the bed was empty and cold.
Her heart pinched a little but she told herself,I need to stop being so weak around him.

She got up to take a bath, just as she entered the bathroom she saw his back as he was inside her bath with his muscles flexed and looking up as if thinking something.
Shehnaz gulped at the muscles flexed and thought, This isn't the right time Shehnaz!
Hearing the sound of her anklets Sidharth turned and looked at Shehnaz and said, Ohh you woke up?

Shehnaz nodded and somewhere her heart felt at ease that he didn't leave her like that.
Shehnaz- When did you wake up?
Sidharth- An hour back, someone from the Royal court had some for some work.
Sidharth looked at her who was looking at the bathtub, he said- Umm you wanna get inside with me?
Shehnaz's eyes widened at a flashback and she quickly nodded a no and went inside her room.

Shehnaz took deep breaths in and thought, why are you acting like a horn dog?
Just then Sidharth came in wearing his clothes and said, I'll be leaving for the court; are you on the process to find the solution? There's no way we are stuck here forever.
Shehnaz nodded and said, While talking to some women in the harem I got to know that there's some secret door or library which might have some solutions.
Sidharth nodded and said, Have your breakfast okay? I am leaving!

Shehnaz gets ready after taking a bath and walks towards the secret door which was in the darkest corner of the harem.
Shehnaz lights the lamp and walks slowly towards it.
She slowly opens the door and comes across a huge library.
Shehnaz happily looks at all the books and gasps in shock.
All the original books of the Mughal dynasty, there story is in here.

One of the biggest conspiracy of Mughal dynasty is wether Anarkali existed or not?
Shehnaz picked up the book, more of a diary of Salim and looked at it.
She found a seat and sat down reading,
Salim or Jahangir as people called him was nothing like his father. He was more of a soft soul, not at all interested in politics but rather sitting in his room painting and creating music.

How people perceived Akbar to have liking for a girl named anarkali was all wrong, Akbar hated that his son wasn't like him. A typical legend father behaviour which created rifts between the two.
Salim's perspective of Anarkali a girl he met in his dreams, his paintings and his music.
It was a self created hallucination of a ideal kind of woman who was so cheerful, so chirpy and fiery.
Someone who fought with Akbar for Salim, and that woman who was the most beautiful one to ever exist.. when she danced on his created beats and swayed her body rhythmically making everyone close their hearts.

Anarkali was someone who loved him in the night time and the moment he would wake up she would be gone, a kind of a one night stand everyday for him. Someone who he would draw in his paintings, while making love with other woman.. he would see her watching them with a smile asking him to come to her and that girl who would wipe his tears and hug him everyday.
She was the one he loved a lot, for him she was the most beautiful existence but for the world she didn't exist at all.

The rumours started to spread that Jahangir was mad, he was crazy and he wasn't someone suitable to be the king. So Akbar got him married but even on that day his eyes were staring at Anarkali who looked at him with tears.
Nothing could save him from falling deeper in love with anarkali, so Akbar decided to get a girl named Anarkali to make people believe that she existed.
He created a story so that people would believe his son and not call him crazy.