7.4

What's up guysssss!

Late hogyi na? Koi nahi kuch logo ke liye goodnight chapter and kuch ke liye good morning chapter Let's get into the update! ❤️
________________________________

The principal is sitting on the chair and looking at the teacher seriously.
The teacher- Maam, I think her powers have started to show. And I don't know but we couldn't hide it from the world for too long, especially the-
The principal stops her and says, Never say the full thing. We never know what records us, by the way did 'they' get to know about her yet?
The teacher sighs and says, According to my sources they have a good idea of her but they aren't confirmed yet. If it comes out it will be dangerous.

Just then Shehnaz comes in and greets the teachers.
Shehnaz sits down and sighs.
Shehnaz- Before you complain Dean about me, I have valid points of why I can't perform well.
The principal smiles and says, It's normal don't worry!
While they were chatting the door bursts open and another professor comes in panting with his clothes covered in blood.
Everyone stands up shocked when the professor says, I think they know.
The principal's face pales while Shehnaz looks at them confused.

The principal smiles at Shehnaz and says, Shehnaz you go ! We have some work to do.
Shehnaz nods and leaves, while the principal gravely looks at the professor and says, Take me to the place where the incident happened right now. We need to check!

Shehnaz was walking in her own thoughts thinking about the whole incident and didn't realise that she fell down due to the someone. Without even seeing the person she got up and muttered a sorry and started to walk again when her hand was grabbed from behind and she was pulled back.
Shehnaz irritatedly looked and saw Sidharth looking at her confused and concerned but still hid it well with his stone look face.
Sidharth- Where's my loud sorry?
Shehnaz sighed and said, Sorry mosqi! Byeeee now!

Sidharth pulled her back which made her back collide with his front and he looked at her from up and down and said, What's wrong with you today?
Shehnaz- I am not feeling well!
Sidharth saw her super red nose and angrily said So you didn't get the medicines?
Shehnaz- How could I? When the king of vampire was running after me for my life? I ran back into my room na?
Shehnaz while talking touched her shoulders a little, Sidharth irritatedly rubbed his temples and started to walk pulling her with him.

Shehnaz- Ohh where are we going? Are you going to convert me? No I am still not ready to be a mosqi like you- aaaah!
Sidharth looked back at her and one glare and her mouth was closed.
He took her to a room which was empty, he made her sit down and got out the medicines from the box and sat down infront of her.
Shehnaz was sitting on a stool, meanwhile Sidharth was looking at her and then calculating something.
Shehnaz- What's wrong?
Sidharth while thinking, positioned her stool and pulled her so close in between his legs as his legs were opened while he was sitting on the seat.

Shehnaz looked at him confused while he took out the pill and said, Have it!
Shehnaz was about to take it when he said No you open your mouth who knows you will throw it?
Shehnaz whined and said I am not a kid mosqi yaar!
Sidharth glared so Shehnaz sighed and opened her mouth as Sidharth brought the medicine close to her mouth, meanwhile Shehnaz held the glass in her hand to swallow it but, before the medicines could touch her lips, his clammed up hers making her gasp in shock while their heart beats beat fast in synchronisation.

The glass fell down from her hands directly on the ground as the glass broke into thousand pieces, meanwhile Sidharth cupped the back of her head and pulled her in deeper.
It was electrifying, obviously it would be because it combined two worlds part.
Shehnaz realised the situation and pushed him away.
Shehnaz wiped her lips and said wha- What was that?
Sidharth looked at her and came closer and rubbed his thumb on her now Plummed lips and wiped the little blood off and said, I didnt wanted to be blamed for your injured shoulder or your cold.