3.1

Okay, my heart is so full! Whoever commented and responded MADE MY WHOLE MONTH and I am not even kidding! I got a little emo reading it and my brother was giving me that suspicious eyes as if my crush proposed me! 😂
But guys it means much more than that, Thankyou so much! I feel much better! I will try to get better and better content everytime Thankyou!🥰❤️❤️❤️
Let's start!
________________________________

After the deal Shehnaz made with Sidharth, she decided to go to her bakery, 'Unicorn sprinkles' . As cheesy as it sounded, everyone totally loved it. It was a big beautiful bakery filled with warm tones and good fluffy cushions kept for people to sit comfortably, but the whole aura and vibe is so homely that people end up sleeping sometimes.

Shehnaz entered the bakery and heard few squeals.
She shook her head in amusement and entered the kitchen where the cities yummiest sweets were made.
Shehnaz saw Mrs. Briganza a 45yr old woman shaking her head in dismay at Aria and Virat fighting again.
Shehnaz-  Cut the cupcake right now!
Both of them still continued to fight,
Shehnaz cleared her throat and said it a little loudly GUYS I SAID CUT THE CUPCAKE RIGHT NOW!! (Cut the cupcake was a term Shehnaz used to stop fights in the bakery, a secret code so that people don't get to know they are fighting.)

Both of them froze half way as if they were about to hit each other and then looked at their boss fake glaring at them.
They showed her their toothy smile and said Whatsup Shehnaz!
Shehnaz chuckled and said Sometimes I wonder that are you guys even 24?
Aria and Virat both chuckled including Mrs. Briganza.

Shehnaz- Okay guys get to work we might start getting the customers soon alright?
Soon all the workers came and they started their work.
Shehnaz was a little far from everyone holding different coloured icing and was slowly drawing patterns on the cupcakes while her mind was on the deal she made.
She's so beautiful that I can't help fall in love w her.
Her chest constracted in pain but she pushed the thoughts away.

She checked the clock it was around 10pm now, the whole day she was working like there's no tomorrow.
She saw most of them have left, she sighed and got up.
After bidding byes to the people left she asked them to lock the bakery and go home.
She got into her car and drove back to the house.
She parked her car in the porch and then heard laughing voices.
Familiar laughing voices, her heart dropped.

She gulped and plastered a smile on her face and opened the door and saw Sidharth and Madhurima laughing together on something.
For once she forgot everything and just smiled at seeing him laugh.
It's for the best Shehnaz, she told herself.

The duo had still not seen or acknowledged her presence, so she decided to let them be and slowly slipped away from the place holding her bag tightly in her hand.
She went inside the kitchen and made herself a plate of food and giving them a last look went to her room.
She quickly got refreshed and wore her cupcakes pajamas and sat on the bed and started to stuff her mouth with rice.

She switched on the Tv and started to watch some Werewolf show when the door opened.
She heard a deep voice, Why didn't you tell me that you were home?
She snapped her head at him and smiled, You were talking to Madhurima so I thought if I would come the conversation would be divided so I decided that it would buy you more personal time.
Sidharth clenched his jaw and he didn't even know why was he angry.
He decided to have food with her tonight after the way she made the deal but then Madhurima came in saying she wanted to surprise Shehnaz and they started talking.

Shehnaz- Is she still down?
Sidharth nodded.
Shehnaz- Great! Okay so listen now go and have dinner with her and please don't ask for the normal food, get her salad. She loves it! And make it Caesar salad it would earn you some brownie points.
Sidharth saw the woman infront of her again eating her food looking at some tv series with seriousness.
He was confused, that should he go down or-
Shehnaz interrupted- Sidharth it's your golden chance GO!