6.4

Hi guys! Let's start with the update!

________________________________

Shehnaz was sitting in the cafeteria when she hears few girls bully a girl behind her.
Girl one- Ohh so your dad couldn't even afford a designer dress? How sad is that isn't it?
Girl two laughs and says I know right? I mean if you want I can give you my worn out bags and dresses,I could be the best one you had.
Shehnaz bangs the table and gets up and stands infront of the girls.

She looks at the girl who is being bullied, she is standing at the side and looking down.
Shehnaz looks at the girls and says, Um I think you should atleast hand down real bags not fake ones.
She looks at girl number one and says, That LV bag is fake, because there isn't any bag like that made by LV yet. So many patterns is not their style.
Then she looks at the girl two and says, The dress you are wearing is the rejected ones from Zara. The ones which are not selected by the company collections and are sold at super cheap price so I think you should first go and get yourself something real.

The girls angrily shout- YOU!
Shehnaz smiles at them and holds the hand of the girl and pulls her away with her.
She stops near the sculpture room and was about to leave when the girl stops her and says, Thankyou for saving me!
Shehnaz licks her lips and says, I-I wasn't saving you. I just hate people who flaunt fake things!
The girl smiles knowingly and then says, Hi I am Meeti and you are?
Shehnaz says- I am Shehnaz!
Meeti smiles even harder and says You know what you sound like?
Shehnaz- What?
Meeti-  Like My future bestfriend!
Shehnaz smiles slightly and says What's your subject?

Meeti- Sculpture and Art!
Shehnaz looks at her and says, Um can you teach me sculpture?
Meeti- Ofcourse come with me!
They go inside the sculpture room and while wearing their aprons Meeti asks- So what's your dream?
Shehnaz- Dream? Like what I see every night?
Meeti chuckles and says No I mean what do you wanna be in your life? What's your goal?
Shehnaz- Oh that! Yeah I wanna get married and then make my mom proud.
Meeti pauses and looks at her and says Aha I meant like what YOU want to be? You want to get married?

Shehnaz- Um I don't know! I don't think I can even do something like that you know.
Meeti- Why not? Acha tell me what thing makes you happy!
Shehnaz smiles while collecting the clay and says BAGS! Like purses, it makes me feel so good.
Meeti smiles and says Ohhh! Come now lemme show you how to smoothen your rough areas of this bag.

Meeti and Shehnaz continue doing their work for an hour when Shehnaz sighs and says I am done for today. How about we go out to eat? It's my treat!
Meeti smiles and nods.
While leaving meeti's sees the notice board and pulls Shehnaz towards it.
Meeti- Wowww! We are going for a trippp!
Shehnaz- Where?
Meeti- Some Countryside place!
Shehnaz- What the hell? By train?
Meeti- It will be so much funnnn!
Shehnaz- But train?
Meeti pulls her out of the place and they sit in the car and Shehnaz starts to drive.

Meeti- So you have never been on a train?
Shehnaz nods a NO!
Meeti- Then it's gonna be super fun! Like you know I believe you should try everything in your life atleast once!
Shehnaz looks at her and say You think so?
Meeti- Yes! Otherwise we would regret it once we grow old.
Shehnaz- Hmm! By the way do you know who all would be going there?
Meeti- It's a compulsory educational trip so I think everyone.
Shehnaz's eyes light up and she smiles.
Meeti- And especially Sidharth.

Shehnaz abruptly stops the car and stares at her in shock.
Meeti giggles while Shehnaz says- H- how do you know?
Meeti- Because I was sitting behind you when you gave that bird excuse.
Shehnaz gasps and said So it means he would know it too?
Meeti- Naah boys are dumb like that!
Shehnaz breaths in relief.
Meeti- So what's your plan? Should I help you?
Shehnaz excitedly says YOU CAN?
Meeti- Ofcourse! They call me the love guru!
Shehnaz laughs as they start driving again.