5.3

Hi guys!!!
Let's start with the update!
________________________________

Shehnaz looks at Aj in shock and says, How- How can you see me?
Aj painfully smiles and said remember that truth and dare when I said I-
Shehnaz pauses and slowly says, that you could see ghosts since you were a kid?
Aj slowly nods and says, it was truth I can see ghosts since I was young but I didn't wanted you guys to be scared of me so I lied that it was a lie.
Shehnaz breaks down and hugs her tightly.

Aj looks at sidharth and says I am taking her home right now.
Sidharth- No!
Aj- Yes!
Sidharth- We have few things to complete.
Aj- Pick her up in the evening.
Sidharth deafeatly looks at Shehnaz going with AJ and sighs.

Shehnaz and Aj sits on her bed and Aj looks into her eyes and says Why?
Shehnaz huffs and says what why? I got hit for godsake not like I wanted to kill myself!
Aj holds her hand as tears fall from her eyes again.
Aj- I am questioning god why? You know how sucked and fucked up I am feeling?
Shehnaz- I know-
Aj- You DONT! Everyday I open my Instagram that you might have sent me a stupid crazy meme but it's empty. Everyday I wait for you to call me and rant to me about how Sidharth looked in your direction. How much I want you to come to my place and we watch and fangirl on celebrities and discuss methods on trapping them in our love. How much I want you to grow old with you. I wanted to go to college together, have our first you know like we imagined, party, get jobs together, travel the world together, have kids together and have a whole family together but you don't get it!
You don't get it that how much void it fills when a person LEAVES OR DIES.
You don't know everyday I look at the empty desk and I could see your flashbacks where you are coming to snatch my tiffin box, or you are sleeping with a drool or getting hit by a chalk or you performing on the table and dancing your life out.
You don't know how much pain I will go through when I would go to places where we decided to spend our vacations at.
Nothing will be normal Shehnaz, nothing.

Shehnaz breaks down too crying and holds her tight.
Shehnaz- As- As if I wanted this huh? I wanted to marry Sidharth I wanted to go to vacations with you. I wanted to finally shop with you with my own earned money. I wanted to get a normal happy ending you know? I wanted the world to see me on the stage so atleast they knew I wasn't useless at all. Do you think I like this all? Because I will leave in few days and maybe you guys will never forget me but you would have new people and families around you! You would grow!
Aj cries holding her tightly and said, Finally you got to be close to Sidharth but in what circumstances.

Shehnaz laughs a little and says Baby I told you I would chase him even when I am dead.
Aj chuckles and hits her head lightly.
Shehnaz sighs and says you know the most important thing I would miss would be?
Aj- Sidharth?
Shehnaz- No
Aj- Me?
Shehnaz- No, in that Asian drama what will the main lead have a happy ending or not and also who killed the sister?
Aj shakes her head chuckling.
Shehnaz- Do you think I could watch some serials or something there? Like earth channels toh nahi hote honge?
Aj smiles and says I don't know.

Shehnaz- Before anything!! First very important question, I hope you have my phone?
Aj- Yes ma'am! Deleted your ahem history, deleted screenshots and hided your crazy selfies and for your big picture it was a nice picture with paris filter.
Shehnaz sighs and says Thankgod orelse I would have been traumatised for life- eh ahhah
Aj- Stop cracking death jokes please! Also yes you know I am not lying I feel Sidharth likes or cares for you!
Shehnaz jumps and says how?
Aj- he didn't come to the school the whole week you know! And I called him when I got to know, he came to the hospital but couldn't go inside to see you and ran out. He left his phone on the chair so I ran after him to give it to him when I saw him from the window that he was crying loudly on the staircase.
Shehnaz- Haye? Woh mere liye roya? Omg omg omg!
Aj- I swear I swear!

Suddenly the bell rang, Aj- just give me a second.
Shehnaz smiled looking up and was thinking something when Sidharth entered the room and held her wrist and said Chalo.
Shehnaz- Kaha?
Sidharth- you are running out of time Shehnaz do you want to become a scary ghost?
Shehnaz quickly shook her head as a no and kissed Aj a goodbye and walked with him.

Shehnaz- So what's my wish?
Sidharth grabs her hand and pulls her towards him and holds her from behind and starts to walk.
Meanwhile Shehnaz could breath because of the closeness.
Sidharth- Your wish was to walk with me late night and have ice cream.
Shehnaz jumps excitedly and says so we are going to have iceeee cream?
Sidharth smiled and nods.

They reach a ice cream parlor and Shehnaz orders a watermelon ice cream and Sidharth chocolate.
The man who is billing looks at sidharth weirdly because he was alone and he ordered two ice creams.
He said- Sir main ek hi cone par do scoops kardun?
Sidharth glared and said Pls do what I said.
The man nodded and gave him the two cups.

They started walking back but Shehnaz was jumping happily looking at the ice cream.
Sidharth was trying to hard to hide his smile but he couldn't.
He sat on one swing while she sat on the other and he gave her the ice cream.
Shehnaz starts to eat it when Sidharth holds her hand and said can I make you eat?
Shehnaz freezes and says can you pls pinch me?
Sidharth rolled his eyes and takes out a spoon and stuffs it in her mouth.

After ice cream Shehnaz says I can't walk back home sorry I am so tired.
Sidharth- Sometimes I get confused that wether you are a ghost or not!
Shehnaz poutes and says I am a baby ghost like still a newbie!
Sidharth goes on his knees and looks at her.
Shehnaz could feel the violins around her playing and she could feel herself flying in the air when Sidharth said- it's not the violins Shehnaz it's the insects creeping now, come and get on my back.

Shehnaz happily jumped and he held her from his hands and started to walk to his house.
Shehnaz- Do you remember the first time We met? I am sure you won't remember but-
Sidharth- 4th grade, red dress.
Shifting next to me and was holding a red teddy close and hugged me tight because you felt that I was sad and upset.
Shehnaz looks at him shocked and said how do you remember this? Ahem ahem!
Sidharth- DONT run your horses it was because for the first time in my life my right to privacy was disturbed and after that it was always disturbed.
Shehnaz huffed while Sidharth secretly smiled.

They reach home and Sidharth makes her sit on the couch and then suddenly gets on her.
Shehnaz looks at him confused when he grabs her face and crashes his lips on hers roughly.
Shehnaz- Dhsjdidhdjdkcbcj
Sidharth removes it for a moment and says Kya?
Shehnaz'- what are you doing?
Sidharth- Wish no 7, 30 kisses from Sidharth!
Shehnaz blushed and says you could give me a cheek-
He placed his lips on hers again and pressed it hard that she fell on the couch.
He while kissing kept his hand on her Nape and slowly carressed her soft sensitive skin which was making her shiver.

Shehnaz had her eyes closed and she could only feel euphoria of emotions when she saw-
Do the job properly.KILL HER.
Shehnaz pushed Sidharth away and held her head tightly.
Sidharth looks at her shocked and says I am sorry if-
Shehnaz- i am sorry but I saw these flashbacks.
Sidharth- What flashbacks?
Shehnaz explains when Sidharth grows stern and says explain your death accident again Shehnaz.

Shehnaz shrugs and says I was listening to channa mereya and walking on the footpath when a car-
Both of their eyes widened and they looked at each other and said together- Footpath.!!!!
How can a car drive on a footpath normally until-
Shehnaz's eyes grew wide in realisation while his grew wide in anger.
Shehnaz- That means I was murdered?

So so so! This is not a very long short story!
But damn Shehnaz was murdered?????
God I am so excited for everything!!!!

Let's gooo!!! If you liked it then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️