3.4

Hey guys!!!!!
What's up, it's getting so difficult to write everyday! My exams are next week and my assignments have the dead line but I promise I am trying to upload everyday I know how irritating it is! But don't worry it's just for two weeks but after that we will be back on everyday basis!
Till then enjoy this! ❤️

________________________________

Shehnaz woke up holding her head between her hands and groaned loudly.
Her head was bursting in pain, she could feel the beating pain in her head.
She closed her eyes and said Vishaaaal get me some medicines!
She felt a tap and saw a hand giving her medicines, she took it and popped it in her mouth and then the hand gave her the glass and she took it gulping down the medicine and looked up, and chocked.
Sidharth was glaring at her, she smiled at him lazily and waved her hand.

He rolled his eyes and said, Where the fuck were you?
Shehnaz- I went with my friend-
Sidharth shouted FRIEND WHICH FRIEND? Some stranger are we talking about who was checking you out all the time in the beach?
Shehnaz- So What?
Sidharth- So What do you know that you are married and you are my-
Shehnaz stopped him and chuckled- Married haha! What married couple are we? We are F R I E N D S! Do you know what it means? No wife sets her husband up with her own bloody BESTFRIEND! And what responsibility? Only if I wasn't feeling so bored and lonely in this whole place I wouldn't have gone with a fucking stranger who was better than you!

Sidharth was shocked with the outburst! He was speechless.
Shehnaz- Also if you are allowed to have someone in your life why not me? All my life I have been deprived of love! I deserve it I fucking deserve it!
Sidharth's eyes grew dark and his clenched his jaw and in a second he held her chin tightly making her face him.
Sidharth- YOU CANT HAVE ANYONE IN YOUR LIFE YOU- YOU CANT!
Shehnaz had tears in her eyes and she slowly said, Why Sidharth why can't I? Do you want me to always thirdwheel you guys!!!!

Sidharth froze and looked at Shehnaz and then looked down.
Sidharth- I am sorry I should have known,I mean I shouldn't have stopped you! I am sorry will you forgive me ? Umm how about a yummy food treat?
Shehnaz rubs her tears and gives him a big smile!
This was Shehnaz, she wasn't the one to hold grudges in her life.
Watching her smile his heart ran so fast that he had to breath in to control it.

Meanwhile Vishal shook his head angrily that none of them were understanding what was going on! They both were acting like such dumb people.
Vishal closed his eyes and then opened it with a smile.
Shehnaz was getting up from the bed when Vishal came in smiling and said, Rico called he wants to spend some time with you and-
Sidharth- Who Rico?
Shehnaz- Ohh Rico, that guy I met in the beach!
Sidharth- Ohh Alright!
Meanwhile he had his fist clenched in anger but his face was neutral.
Shehnaz looked at sidharth and then said Umm but today-

Sidharth- No worries I Vaise bhi have something planned with Madhurima I will go for that!
Shehnaz smiled painfully while her heart was shouting and screaming at her.
Sidharth got up awkwardly and said So I will leave? Your clothes?
Shehnaz- Um Oh that I have it here-
Sidharth- Ohh yeah!
He was about to leave and he turned- Shower items?
Vishal- I have all her items Sidharth!
Sidharth- Yeah right
He stopped again driver?
Vishal rolled his eyes and said SIDHARTH YOU GO I WILL MANAGE!

Sidharth- Umm Yeah Yeah Okay then bye shehnaz!
Shehnaz slowly waved her hand and Sidharth left.
After Sidharth left Shehnaz threw a pillow at Vishal and said How did Rico get my number?
Vishal grinned and said I gave him!!
Shehnaz- Vishal you know right that I am not into-
Vishal- Shehnaz I know, he's a serious guy and you can't just sit for Sidharth your whole life!
Shehnaz bit her lips to control the tears and nodded anyhow.