5

TADAA! Suprise suprise suprise!!!!!
I updated today because I can't update tom! So for the people who' are awake and are reading this right now, hello my fellow late owls, and the people who will read it in the morning, good morning my early birds.
Now, the last story was so funnn!!!
But this, ahahah !! Idk just enjoy this whole story!! The idea is super new I hope you guys like it! ( geninuely I am sweating, I am super nervous if you guys will like this. I just want some trust in my plot and my writing )
And I think this is gonna be an actual SHORT STORY!'

________________________________

             Hold on, I still want you
         Come back, I still need you
       Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
       I swear to love you all my life
         Hold on, I still need you

(Shehnaz Kaur gill)

Hi guys! This is me, Shehnaz Kaur gill.
Damn my name sounds so fancy and like you know if I belong from some really big ass wealthy rich family?
Oh na na, I am 17years old and there's nothing special about me leaving the fact I love someone even though he doesn't loves me back. Aah, totally cliche, but kya karun guys Channa mereya is my national anthem!

Yeah, so this is me with medium normal chocolate hair. Everything about me is just normal, but my bestfriends AJ and Tvisha says my dimples are super cute. I mean aren't they a face defect? If you expect me to be really good in academics, then wohooooo you're wrong.
But hey I am good at acting, I mean I was a born theatre kid. Leaving that, currently I am staring at this piece of work whom everyone calls it Sidharth shukla.
Can there be anything or anyone cuter, handsomer- err is there any word like that? Anyways, sweeter than my Sidharth?

Guys I feel like I am the leader of the Ek tarfa club, like I have been crushing on him since 4 years now. He's my neighbour, classmate and love. Wait, I feel as if someone is calling my name.
Wait, shit shit shit ouch.

A piece of chalk was thrown at my  way as I cursed and  looked up.
Mrs. Sharma was glaring at me and shouted, do you even have some shame? You just flunked in these exams and you don't even study. And right now when I am teaching all you are doing is procrastinating.

I roll my eyes and then slowly turn my eyes to look at sidharth, who is doing his answers quietly looking like an angel.
Why god why ? He's so perfect, perfect grades, school president everything is so perfect.
Ouch.
Another chalk was hit my way and that unsatisfied woman shouted, OUT OF THE CLASS.

I smiled at her and then looked at my bestfriends shaking their heads, I winked at them as I looked at sidharth one more time and left the room.
I ran to the theatre room and switched on the lights.
I quickly ran to the stage and sat in the middle and closed my eyes.
My favourite time pass was to imagine and day dream about my future with Sidharth.
Me getting married to him, me waiting for him after he comes from the office and me pressing his head to cure his headache while he rants about his office life.

People call me crazy, they call me mad because I love someone who doesn't cares about me.
He has always ignored my gifts, my words but somewhere I still feel happy.
Like you know even if I died tomorrow I would not regret that I didn't tell him you know.

I smiled and checked my watch, yay it's finally time to go home.
I quickly take my bag and run to the exit and stand there as the students start to leave.
My eyes longed for that one person who would come outside looking like a model holding some SAT SOLVING BOOK I DONT KNOW?
I giggled as I saw him the same way and I waved frantically to gain his attention.
He looked at me with his typical sidharrh poker face and said What?
I smiled and said can we go home together?
Sidharth- I am walking.
I smiled and said then I will walk too.