4.8

Okay, so many people for cousin love story? Ahaha that was a little shocking but really overwhelming ❤️! I am planning to have another whole book on it as you guys said, but I think ekdum nahi hogi, it will be much better and less awkward for people !!
But I do have a really great bad boy story idea, should I just go for a short story here? Or save it for future? Lemme know!!!!
Now let's jump in the update!
________________________________

The next morning Shehnaz woke up and looked around shocked.
She checked the time it was 10am, she froze.
She thought, does that mean I slept ? How is this possible? I didn't even take any sleeping pills ?
Shehnaz shook her head and quickly ran to take a bath and went down for the breakfast.

Shehnaz sat down after greeting everyone and started to eat her food quietly.
Mahira- Sidharth aap bhi chale na humare saath?
Sidharth was just watching Shehnaz, Mahira whined and said Sidharrrrth!
Sidharth- Kya hain?
Mahira- Aap bhi chale na!
Sidharth- Dekhta hun!
Shehnaz- Tayi ammi voh saira appi ki barat aaj hai?
Tayi ammi- Arrey Haan! Mere dimag se hi nikal gaya! Jaldi yum log jaao aur apne liye saman le Aao fir jana bhi hai shaam ko!

Shehnaz clapped her hands excitedly while Sidharth smiled at her.
Vir looked at sidharth shocked who was smiling at Shehnaz, he elbowed Mir and said Dekh raha hai? Yeh kaise hogya?
Mir looked shocked too, he thought for a minute and then said BOOM I GOT IT!
Vir- Kya!?
Mir- Shehnaz ne bata diya hoga ki unko ki usse unka secret pata hai! So I think-
Vir- You're right! Shit yaar yeh kitni chant nikli! Hum bhi bhai ko bolenge ki hume bhi pata hai!
Both of them nodded with a strategy in the mind.

Everyone left for shopping, Shehnaz decided to break away from them because they all would irritate her while she shops.
She was walking through the shops when her eyes fell on her favourite store for Indian wear, Meena bazar.
She squealed and entered it.
She started looking for a ghagra, while looking she saw a full vintage styled golden ghagra and it was that freaking moment she knew she had found the love of her life.
Shehnaz- Yeh Yeh dikhaao!
The woman gave it to her she quickly went inside to try.

That dress fit to her like a glove, she gasped on how beautiful it looked.
She quickly changed but her eyes fell on the price, 75 thousand.
Shehnaz thought Abhi ek hafte pehle ise jyda ka kharcha kiya tha on one dress, abbu sachi mein marenge!
She pouted as she came out, but to her surprise Sidharth was standing there in his office attire scrolling through his phone.

She looked at the female workers, they all were gawking at him as if he was some mandir ka Prasad like Shehnaz liked to call it.
Shehnaz- Aap yaha?
Sidharth looked up and said Yeah I thought you would be here and I didn't wanted to deal with others.
Shehnaz nodded and said Aap mujhe koi aur dikhaye!
The woman said, Par kyun maam? Aapko toh Yeh Pehli nazar mein pasand aagyi thi aapko toh?
Before Shehnaz could say anything Sidharth picked that dress up and put it to the counter.

Shehnaz held his hand and said aap yeh Kya kar rahe hai?
Sidharth- Bas kuch nahi yaha ghumne aya tha aap bataye?
Shehnaz rolled her eyes and said Rukiye hume karne dijiye!
Sidharth glared at her and said, Shohar hu tumhara hoone wala so main hi karunga!
Shehnaz felt butterflies dancing, and she thought you know as an independent woman she always thought she would always pay for herself and not even her husband would do it for her. But you know it felt so good when he kept the hakk on her and paid for her.

Sidharth gave her the bag and held her hand and took her out.
Sidharth- aaap usse wapas kyun rakh rahi thi?
Shehnaz- 75k ka tha!
Sidharth- Aap aise Bol rahi hai jaise aap yeh afford nahi kar sakti !
Shehnaz- Kar sakti hu but pichle hafte maine Bahut paise udaye suit par so abbu ne danta aur kaha ki abhi thorda sambhalna sikhun main!
Sidharth nodded and then took his card out and put it on her palm and said, Usspar aap bachale yaha aap udale!
Shehnaz shook her head in a no and said Yeh nahi le sakti main!
Sidharth- Main kama kiske liye raha hu Shehnaz?
Shehnaz looked down and slowly said, Pin whatsapp kardijiyega!
Sidharth smiled and shook his head.