8.1

Hi, guys PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END! It's important to clear further misunderstandings !!!
Let's start!
________________________________

Sidharth looked at her and then quickly checked his phone and saw the date.
Sidharth- it's not even April? Why are you joking around with me?
Shehnaz- Sir, I am not joking with you. It's my official resignation letter. Don't worry I have everything under control, I will be here for a month keep everything at place and then leave after handing over my duties.
Sidharth- You're not into your senses right now. The wine has got into your head I will talk to you tomorrow. No questions!

Before Shehnaz could even say anything, he left quickly.
The next morning Shehnaz entered his office with his tie and said, Good morning sir.
Sidharth smiled and thought Definetly she was drunk! Thankgod.
She holds his arms and then starts to tie it around his neck.
Shehnaz- So I wanted to talk to you, may I?

Sidharth nodded and sat down on his chair.
Shehnaz kept the resignation letter on the table and all the colours from his face disappeared.
Sidharth- I don't have time for this nonsense-
Shehnaz gravely smiled and sternly kept her hand on the table with a slight bang and said, It's no nonsense I am REALLY RESIGNING.
Sidharth angrily got up and said, Why? Is it because I cancelled your last trip?
Shehnaz- No I-
Sidharth- Is it because I bought you a costly purse without your consent?
Shehnaz- Sir listen-
Sidharth- Is it because some company offered you something big- Aah that can't be possible. You aren't the one to go after money- is it because-

Shehnaz banged her hand on the table and said, Sir will you listen to me?
Sidharth gulped and nodded.
Shehnaz- It's because I am 29-
Sidharth- Aj Shehnaz you know that age doesn't matters for me! You can work with me till the end.
Shehnaz looks at him shocked and Said, Are you serious? You don't want to settle down or have anyone but I do. I have started to see someone, and I want to get married. Have kids, and have my own family.
Sidharth looked at her super shocked and said- You- you said what?

Shehnaz- I have started to see someone.
Sidharth couldn't believe his ears, he slowly but gravely said- Take you lie back right now.
Shehnaz scoffed in disbelief and said You think I am lying with you right now? What's wrong with me having a boyfriend?
Sidharth thought, I never let her have any time for dates then how is this possible?
Sidharth- I reject.
Shehnaz- I am gonna leave!
Sidharth took a deep breath and said, Shehnaz you need a good vacation! Your mind-
Shehnaz went closer towards him like a predactor towards its prey.

As the heels clinked she went close to his face with her eyes full of warming and she said- Quit acting like a kid Sir!
Sidharth scoffed and said I am being a kid? Actually you know what? I grant your resignation. You think I couldn't function without you? Wait!
Sidharth took out his pen and looked at her with anger and then at the paper while his hands shaked but he signed it.
Sidharth- I don't need you, just prepare the next one and you can leave. Get married, have a painful c section, get painful cramps, enjoy your life with a man who just farts and asks you to bring him tea. Be with a mediocre guy! Huh!

Sidharth looked away like a kid, while Shehnaz smiled with anger and said SURE!  Thankyou sir! I have so much to do so I will take a leave.
Sidharth doesn't say anything and Shehnaz leaves shutting the door too hard.
Sidharth goes near his mirror and sets his hair and thinks, Hah her loss. She lost the opportunity to work with the Male godesss.

Sidharth started to work but his mind ran over the thoughts as she said, I am seeing someone.
Weird feelings took place inside him, and he called his younger brother, Rahul.
Sidharth- It's a national emergency come to my OFFICE RIGHT NOW.
Rahul- but I am sculpting my new figure!
Sidharth- 1lakh!
Rahul- Abhi aya bhaiya!
Sidharth rubbed his temples and sighed.