6.7

Ahhh! Wish you guys and your family a very very very happy holi!🍉🍓❤️
How was your holi? I spent it sleeping the whole day because this was the only holiday I got from my college 😭😂! How about you guys!?
Lets start!❤️
________________________________

Meeti squeals as she hears Shehnaz tell her about yesterday's events.
Meeti- Today evening we have to leave so I think propose him today itself!
Shehnaz- You think so?
Meeti- Ofcourse! There isn't a better day than this! I will keep your and his luggage in the car pehle hi just in case you guys get late. Prepare a good speech for him, I have seen a beautiful place here !
Shehnaz- you're right! Wait so should I get ready now and leave?
Meeti- YES! Everyone is going to the local fair for shopping, so then you can?
Shehnaz- GREAT IDEA! Lemme go and get my prettiest outfit!

Shehnaz quickly runs towards her luggage and starts to look for her dress for the day as she liked to call it.
Just then her eyes fell on a pink floral short frock dress.
She paired it with some sandals and curled her hair and spent a good amount of time doing her makeup into perfection.
She quickly wrote a small note and called a waiter to give it to Sidharth.

She quickly went to the destination, it was a beautiful rooftop from where the whole little city could be seen.
Shehnaz smiled as she looked around.
She opened her phone and googled what to say to the man you love?
She looked through the answers and stopped, tip- Hey I got your favourite drink/food.
Shehnaz gasped and said SHIT I DIDNT BRING THAT?
Next tip, Have u been working out?
Shehnaz thought for a minute and smiled.

Meanwhile here Sidharth was busy noting everyone down, but his eyes searched for that one girl.
It was around 5pm when it started to rain heavily.
It was thundering badly, few locals came running and said Stay inside your hotel today because this is the worst time of this year for rain.
Sidharth anxiously looked around for Shehnaz when he spotted Meeti eating her cake.
Sidharth ran towards Meeti and said Where's Shehnaz?
Meeti jumped and said WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WHERE IS SHE?
Just then they heard people running and the little stalls falling.
Samar came running and said, Guys I am really sorry but I did something..

Samar gave Sidharth the note Shehnaz gave the waiter to give it to him.
Sidharth read the note and it said, I want to tell you something. Meet me at the location below. Love, The main lead.
Sidharth's eyes grew red in anger and he held his collar angrily and growled And said IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY GIRL I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!
Sidharth was shaking with anger, he punched him and then ran outside.

The locals shouted- DONT GO OUT! ITS REALLY BAD TODAY!
Sidharth ignored that and started to run in the rain as the weather had worsened.
All he could think was of Shehnaz's first time giving him a rose, then shehnaz's pouts when she couldn't get anything. Those little shy smiles she used to give him when he used to pat her head.
He couldn't help feel so scared, scared to loose someone who meant the world to him.

He tripped many times but he continued to run towards the rooftop.
Finally he reached it and started shouting her name.
He looked around screaming her name fanatically when he heard a little voice saying, S-Sidharth!
He turned to look and he felt as if he got a second life, he saw Shehnaz holding her knees and sitting on the floor drenched and shaking.
Sidharth quickly ran towards her and hugged her tightly.
Shehnaz slowly hugged him back and said, You are a little late!  You have to treat me with a meal the next time!
Sidharth hugged her even tighter as tears fell from his eyes and he said, I will never be late again in my life baby! Never again!

He made her stand and then scooped her into his arms and started to run to the nearest shade.
Shehnaz meanwhile looked at his drenched face as his eyes and face were showing how worried he was but he still looked so hot.
Shehnaz giggled to herself to control her dirty thoughts seeing him wet.
Sidharth- Just DONT worry, I have heard there's a little hotel near this place we can stay there for a while!
Shehnaz nodded and sighed happily in his arms.