9.3

Holaaaa! What's up guys!!! Let's get into the update!

_______________________________

Everyone came in and sat down.
Meeti smiled brightly and said, Let's order na babe!!
Asim called the waiter and everyone started to place their order, meanwhile Sidharth just stared at the menu.
Shehnaz side glanced at him and saw him staring at it.
Sidharth was so confused because he had been long since he had Italian food, the last time he had was when he was in Italy helping a couple and that was in 1867, meanwhile Shehnaz thought he doesn't have much money that's why he's resisting.

Shehnaz cleared her throat and said, All the bill is on me.
Meeti and Asim gasped and said WOAH!
Ahaan- No I could pay too!
Shehnaz- Um.. er it's because it's our first meeting so.. just.. like that!
Shehnaz looked at Sidharth who was still struggling with the menu and then he sighed and said A glass of water please.
Shehnaz stopped the waiter and said, Red wine sauced spaghetti for him.
Sidharth looked at her surprised while she made a blank face and looked into the paper.

Sidharth looked down too smiling at what she did.
Meeti- I always knew Shehnaz that you think me as a bestfriend!
Shehnaz- No.
Ahaan- Let's get into the project.
Everyone started to decide the theme and they started to work on it.
Soon the food came in and Shehnaz looked at Sidharth who ate his spaghetti happily.
A little smile itched on her lips and Meeti caught it, she pointed her finger at her face and said WAIT YOU SMILED!

Shehnaz quickly dragged her eyes from Sidharth to Ahaan and Sidharth looked up and saw her looking at Ahaan.
Sidharth smiled thinking it's working, meanwhile Shehnaz held her hand tightly under the table.
Meeti and Asim left early while it was just three of them sitting.

Sidharth looked at both of them, and got up saying I have to leave too. I have got some work so see you.
Shehnaz looked at him and somewhere her heart ached, she thought Again he wants to be away from me. Am I that cold?
Just then Ahaan spoke up, Honestly even I have to leave.
Sidharth widened his eyes at him and whispered, Why the hell are you leaving?
Ahaan- Friends, they will kill me.
Sidharth shook his head while Shehnaz said, Perfect! No problem! I will just complete this and go.

Ahaan and Sidharth left while Sidharth stood at the bus stand near the cafe. Just then it started to rain heavily.
Sidharth looked back at the cafe and what he saw made him gasp a little air.
He clicked his fingers and the whole city paused.
He started to walk towards the cafe, as each and every rain drop.. every person had freezed.
He stood at the big glass of the cafe's window and saw Shehnaz smiling brightly looking at the rain and her index finger was touching the glass screen.

Sidharth brought his index finger and touched it at the same spot where Shehnaz had hers.
Watching her smile his heart again started to beat loudly, and he took long breaths of air to control himself.
He looked at her face and thought, What's wrong with me?
He got back to the bus stand, and clicked the finger back again.
It started to rain so heavily that it was suggested by the people to quickly go back to their homes.

Sidharth missed 3 buses as he waited for Shehnaz to come.
Just then Shehnaz came in hugging the books tightly and jumping towards the bus stand.
Shehnaz turned to her left and saw Sidharth, she looked at him surprised and said You still here?
Sidharth rubbed his neck and said, Oh that.. I got done with my work which was right here so now I am going back.
Shehnaz nodded.

Just then someone told them, that now the buses won't come on this stop; they have to go to the other bus stop which is like 10 minutes walking.
Shehnaz slumped and sat down, Sidharth thought to get an umbrella through his magic when for the first time he thought of doing something else.
He might feel like kicking himself after this, but this was what his heart screamed.