You tell him that he should die infront of the boys

Harry 16- You and harry hated each other. Everyone knew it, you couldn't stand that he rose to fame quickly, whilst you was still tried desperately to get your band up and running.

You were on your period and Harry knew, this is when he knew you'd get the most pissed off with him.

You were sat on the sofa all wrapped up when in came the boys, followed by a smirking harry.

"Y/n pass the remote!" He chuckled. You threw it at him and felt your blood boil.

"You okay y/n?" Niall asked, stroking your hair.
"She's on her period!" Harry laughed, putting on the football.
"Shut up!" You snared.
"calm your uterus down!" He burst into a fit of laughter.
"Your the biggest dick head I know! Literally you always know how to annoy me, I wish you weren't my ducking brother!" You screamed.
"I wish you weren't my sister, your too ugly!"
"Just go fucking die, no one likes you!" You scream, knowing you sort of took it too far.

Niall 14- You two were arguing in front of the boys and you accidentally said for him to die.

As soon as you said it, his face dropped and a tear appeared in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean it!" You beg.
"Your such a brat! You take it too far! Piss off"

His words stung but you deserved them. You trudged up the stairs, embarrassed and ashamed of what you done.

"He already gets told to die everyday, he doesn't need to be told by his sister!" You cried, whispering to yourself.

"Your right, I am a shit big brother I am so sorry! I know you didn't mean what you said but it hurts your my baby sister and I would never want you to die, do I really make you feel like that?" Your brother cried.

You shook your head, as he held onto you tight.