Hes scared of the band breaking up

Niall 15- "Niall?" You whispered, poking your head around the small gap between the door and the door frame.

You waited for his response, but there was none. You opened the door slightly and slid through.

"Niall?" you whispered again. Looking over to his bed you noticed a large bump underneath the covers and you could hear sobbing.

"Y/n please leave" He whimpered desperately trying to compose himself.
"No, tell me what's wrong" You demanded nicely.
"It's nothing, just go" He begged.
"Niall, I'm your sister you can trust me with everything, please just tell me I don't want to see you cry" You could feel the tears threatening to fall from your baby blue eyes.
"It's just, I'm scared y/n, I'm scared" He broke down, emerging from the quilts.
"Of what?" You asked, holding his head to your stomach.
"Of when the band breaks up! I don't want this to end, I don't wanna lose my girls and my 4 brothers" He was now letting the tears fall harshly from his eyes as he held onto your waist.

"Don't be scared Ni, don't be scared.It will be a long time until that happens I promise you, It will end one day but you'll still have your girls and one day your gonna wanna settle down and get married possibly have kids, but you will always have your brothers I swear to you" You reassured him.

"But... what about mum? I'm scared that I won't have any money one day and you and mum will have to go back to how it used to be"

"Don't worry about us, we will do fine and I don't think your gonna run out of money any time soon sweet cheeks" You giggled, causing him to chuckle along with you.

"I love you so much y/n, you know just how to make me feel better" He smiled, kissing your cheek.

Harry 13- "One way or another I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha' getcha' getcha' getcha' one way or another" You friend sang as you made some popcorn.

You rolled your eyes, wondering why you even invited her round.
"So you like my brothers music?" You asked as you handed her a drink.
"Yeah so much, I love Lewis so much I even brought some carrots so can you give them to him for me?" She fluttered her eyelashes.
"Of course"You smiled holding yourself back from punching the bitch straight in the nostril.

Just as you put the carrots aside, the front door opened and harry emerged.
"Y/n?" He called out, already sounding annoyed.
"Kitchen" You replied not taking your eyes off of your 'friend'.
"Hey y/n who's this?" He asked grabbing a drink.
"A friend from school" You smile, giving him the 'eyes'.
"Hi" she smiled turning bright red.
"Hey nice to meet you!"
"Arghh harry styles touched me" She screamed as harry shook her hand.

You and your brother both looked at her.
"Sorry I didn't mean to... I just..."
"It's fine" you interrupted raising an eyebrow.

A few hours had passed and you and you're friend was sitting in your room.
Harry entered and stormed over to your bathroom.
"Haz?" You laughed following him.
"For fucks sake y/n get that girl out of our house!... Now" He harshly whispered.
"What why?"
"I don't want her here, I don't want anyone here, she is just a dump stupid fan who I don't even care about, I couldn't give two shits about being nice and polite to the girls anymore I hate them all" He erupted.

You stood shocked at what your brother had just proclaimed.
"Really harry? Your such a brat! Your fans have given you everything and more I don't care if your worried about the band splitting up you have no right so say all that!" You defended the millions of girls who would die for your brother.
"Y/n?"
"No harry! Listen to yourself, I know your scared about the band breaking up and I understand you don't wanna create an even stronger bond with your girls but they have done everything for you okay? Don't start acting like a prick now!"
"Y/n I just, I don't wanna get too attached. Just thinking about the girls leaving us and the band breaking up causes me have sleepless nights let alone it actually happening, I can't believe I said all that I didn't mean you know that right?"
"Of course, but you have to now go explain to my Friend, who happens to be your 'biggest' fan why you just said you don't care about your girls?" You crossed your arms over your chest.
"Fuck!"

You both emerged from the bathroom to find your friend sitting on your bed playing with her phone.
"Did you hear any of that?" you asked.
"Yes" she said bluntly not lifting her head from her screen.
"It was all a prank, of course he cares about you, we just wanted to see your reaction!" You lied to help save your brother.
You looked over to harry giving him an 'you owe me' look.