He tells you off infront of the boys

Niall 12 -

Your POV -The football game was on and all the boys were round at yours and nialls house. Niall had sent you to the kitchen to get some snacks for everyone, so you did. When you came back into the room you placed down the food and went and sat on the beanbag, trying to be a bit distant from Niall. You knew he was annoyed at me by the way he kept on giving you dirty looks and sending you out to get stuff every 10 minutes.

It was half time and the boys were all talking about the game so far. You didn't know what to do so you just pulled out your phone and started texting your friend.
"Y/n go get some beer!" Niall called out.

"No! how about you get off your lazy ass and go get it yourself!" you replied, not looking up from your phone screen.

As soon as you said it the boys went silent.

"Excuse me missy, but you are here with my friends, now go get some beer before I kick you out!" Niall shouted, his face turning red.

"You know what niall I don't even now why I'm here for god sake I'm your little sister not you slave!" you screamed standing up. As you went to go exit the room, niall grabbed your arm and pulled you back so you were facing him.

"For fuck sake y/n you have to ruin everything don't you! you little spoilt bitch! "

His words stung, you never would of thought your big brother would call you that.

You felt a fear fall, so you wiped it away and quickly run up stairs.

Niall POV - once y/n had run upstairs I resumed watching the game.

"That was way to far man, she's your little sister and you called her a bitch!" Harry said, as he got up to leave.

"Yeah bro, you had her in tears no cool!" Zayn followed with as he left with Harry. I said goodbye to all he boys eventually, as soon as they left a tear ran down my cheek.

"How could I made my little baby cry, I'm a monster!" I whispered to myself as I put my head in my hands.

"No your not" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around to see y/n standing there, makeup running down her face.

"I am so sorry, your my baby sister and I never meant for you to cry, I was so out of order, do you forgive me ?" I asked pulling my little sister into my lap.

"Of course I do, but niall I'm not a slave okay and I'm not a baby!" she laughed snuggling into my chest.

"I know your not my slave I'm so sorry, and I know your not but you'll always be my little baby girl no matter how much makeup you wear" I laughed as I kissed her little head.

Harry 7 - Harry's POV- "y/n has been driving me crazy lately! she won't stop sometimes I sort of maybe kinda wish I didn't offer to look after her for 2 weeks" I confessed to the boys.

Just as I had said it y/n ran into the room and stated screaming "Harry is a poo head! Harry is a poo head!" continuously.

I already had a headache and she was getting on my last nerve.

I couldn't take it any longer I was gonna explode!

"For fucks sake Y/n shut the fuck up!" I screamed.

Y/n looked at me and I could see her starting to cry!

Instantly I felt terrible. I picked her up and started cradling her in my long arms.

"I'm so sorry baby, it's just hazza had a headache and you were screaming" I cooed. She nodded as she snuffled away her running nose.

For the rest of the day I kept her in my arms.