You got me

Harry 15- You ran home, tears streaming down your face and mud covering your grazed knees.

"Harry?" You whimpered entering your brothers flat that the two of you lived in.
"Y/n what happened? What's wrong?" He asked, shocked at your appearance.
"Harry it happened again! You said it wouldn't but it did!" You cried into your brothers shoulder.
"What baby? What happened?"
"You said I would make friends this time and that I wouldn't be bullied but look harry it happened again, why can't I just be normal like the other kids, why can't i just have friends?" You looked up into your big brothers emerald eyes.
"I don't know baby, I don't know" Ge responded, sounding disappointed and guilty.
"Is it me? What is wrong with me? Why can't I be like the kids at all the schools I've gone too?"
"Listen baby, you are normal and you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I have met Beyoncé!" This caused you to giggle a little bit.
"Darlin' you have always got me, not just for now but forever and I hope you know that okay. How about we try home schooling?"

You nodded and the two of you spent the night cuddling and talking about your future.

Just before you drifted off to sleep you whispered into your brothers ear, "Am I really prettier than Beyoncé?"

"Oh babe, you are beyond her beauty" He giggled, pulling you closer into his chest.

Niall 17- "Its gone" You whispered, holding you small baby bump.
"What? What do you mean gone?" Niall replied.
"I lost my baby Niall , I lost the one thing that I actually cared about. I can't do anything, I fucking lost a precious baby" You screamed as niall quickly jumped up and held you into his chest.
"It's not your fault" He cried.
"Yes it is niall! I have no one this baby was going to be the one thing that would love me, the one thing that I would love with all my heart" You sobbed.
"No baby don't you ever say that okay? I love you so fucking much it hurts. To be honest it killed me when I heard that you had been.... you know... raped, but to know you was pregnant with the scumbags baby killed me even more. You gotta listen to me sugar okay? You have so many people who would give their lives and more for you and one of them people are standing right infront of you. Please my baby, I love you so much"