He gets back from tour and youve changed

Don't play song until it says

Niall 15- You and niall were always so close and so happy. When he left everything changed and you suddenly lost your happy go lucky ways about you.

It was the day of return for niall and you couldn't face him. Before he left you had bright blonde hair, beautiful tanned skin, and happy blue eyes that his no secrets. Now you have midnight black hair, scared wrists and dark blue eyes that cried for help.

"Y/n get up darling ni ni is coming home home!" Your mum woke you up saying.
You grounded and slouch out of the bed to get ready.

When niall came bursting through the door, he stopped in his tracks as he laid eyes on you.
"Hi?" You shyly smiled lowering your head. You could feel the tears coming and you refused to look at him.
"Y/n is that you? What's happened baby?" He sounded guilty as the words left his lips.
"Nothing." You lied, tear gliding down your face.
Niall pulled you into his arms and wrapped your legs around his torso.
"I'll fix you I promise baby I will fix you." He whispered, voice slightly breaking.

Harry 14- You say on your bed doodling into your journal. Harry had been back for 2 days and you couldn't bring yourself to see him. You knew the moment you looked him in the eyes you would die a little more inside.

"Hey sis?" Harry whispered through the Locked wooden door.
"Yeah?" You croaked.
"I wrote you a song." He suggested. You smiled to yourself knowing that you had the best big brother ever he always knew how to fix everything.
"So should I play it?" He chuckled, not really knowing what to do.
"Yeah go on" You giggled.

(Play song above)

Whilst the song played you sat and deciphered what everything was all about. You were the luckiest girl in the world and you were taking that for granted. Harry was the best ever and without him you probably would of been in a darker place.