You ask an akward question

Niall 12- Being the only girl of the house lead to there being difficulties with finding out new things. If you wanted to know what something meant you would have to ask your teacher or Google it. Your mum tried to help you but you didn't see her often enough.

The school bell rang and you ran out to Nialls car.

"Hello my sugar fairy" He smiled, strapping you in.
"Niall can I ask you something?"
"Of course, hit me with it?" He smiled not expecting the question you threw towards him.
"What's a boner?"

Niall held his mouth, in an attempt not to burst out laughing.
"Where'd you hear that?"
"In school I was sitting on a table with Max, Juke, Ranjab and Luke and juke kept saying how he had had gotten his first boner watching wolf on Wall Street?"
"Umm... I'll tell you when your tall enough to reach the top cupboard on your own, but for know let's not bring that back up okay sweetie" Niall smiled, turning a light shade of Crimson.

Harry 7- You had just found your mums lady products and you didn't know what they are. Seen as no one else was in apart from harry and the boys you decided to ask them.

"Haz?" you called out, trotting down the stairs.
"Yes boo"
"What's this?" You asked pulling out a tampon from behind your back.

All the boys turned a shade of dark Scarlet and niall burst out laughing.
"Umm where did you find that baby?"
"In the toilet, now is someone gonna tell me or am I gonna have to find out for myself?" You sassed, causing all of the boys to crack up.

"That's a tampon, its what girls use when they get older" harry explained.
"So I get to use one?"
"Yeah but not for a long time hunny"