You dont like one of the boys

Niall 15- You and Louis never really bonded. He was far too out going for you. He always had to make a joke or be centre of attention and it really irritated you.

You and the boys were all sitting watching tv when you decided to say something about the programme you were all watching.

All the other boys nodded or politely agreed but Louis said something that really mugged you off, "well obviously you would like her shoes I mean look at your fashion sense!"

You stared at him and he just laughed.
"Shut up Lou!" You said back bluntly.
"It's was only a joke calm down is it the time of the month!" He laughed again. All the boys looked at him in shock.

You put your middle finger up and walked out hearing niall say something "fuck off you twat you always take it too far!"

Harry 12- You had just started high school and with it being your first day you were really nervous.

Harry arrived before you left for school with the boys to wish you good luck.

"My little sister looks gorgeous!" Harry said giving you a hug.
All the boys wished you luck and complimented you but zayn.

"Any advice?" You asked.

"Just don't be yourself your a bit weird tone it down a bit!" Zayn said. You nodded and felt a tear in your eye.

"What the fuck zayn?" Niall said.
"Well she needs to know..." he replied before walking back to the car.
"Shut up you can be a right dickhead sometimes!" Harry defended you.