more than this

Niall 17- Me and niall had just recieced the news that our parents died in a car accident. I sprinted to his bedroom and threw myself into his arms. I craddeled into his chest and sobbed. "Dont cry baby girl!" He hushed.

"But there gone, niall our parets are dead!" I screamed, punching the floor with my fist.

"I know... i know!"

"Im broken do you hear me, im blinded cause you are everything i need, im dancing alone im praying that your heart will just turn around!" He cried into my back.

Harry 12- It happened so quick, i couldnt stop him. He pinned me down and before i could do anything my body collapsed.

I burt through the front door and welcomed with a smiley hello from zayn.

"Whats wrong?" He soon noticed i was crying.

"Harry!" I scream falling down to my knees. I heard him come running in and he knelt doen next to me.

"Baby whats wrong? You can tell me, tell harry!" He rushed, holding my head against his chest.

"It happened to quick he hurt me harry!" He gasped along with the rest of the boys soon catching on.

"When he lays you down i might just die inside, it just dont feel right i can love you more than this" he whispered.

"Come with hazza we are gonna get you cleared up and boys find the scum bag and kill him!" I couldnt help but cry harder.