He makes you late for school

Niall 13- not only had you woke up late, but your mum had gone out to work so it was just you and niall.

You were running around trying to get dressed and you forgot you hadn't done your hair.

"Niall were are my hair straighteners?!" You shouted, looking through your draws for them.

"Oh, woops! I left them on the bus" he confessed laughing.

"You thin that's funny? I have to go to school with my hair like this!" you screamed. You knew that you were over reacting a bit, but it was photo day and school started over 20 minutes ago.

"calm down, you look fine!" he said trying to contain his laughter.

"I hate you, it's photo day and I look horrible, not only that but I've probably missed my slot!" You said starting to cry.

He noticed you crying and got up.

"Listen y/n it's just a stupid photo, don't worry about it!" niall reassured you.

"That's it, I'm not going in!" you said.

"Okay, we'll you get into your pyjamas and I'll phone up the school saying your ill!" he laughed. You nodded and the whole day you spent it with niall watching tv and playing xbox.

Harry 16- you hated school, probably because you had no friends. Normally mum took you to school instead of getting the bus because you would be taunted on the bus.

You always made sure that you would get into school before 8:40. If you had to walk through the gates at 8:40, you know you would be stopped by the bully's. They would wait for people and then be horrible to them, doing stuff like kicking them, hitting them, tripping them up, stealing their things ect ....

Mum was out and it was just you and harry.

"Ready harry?" you asked as you were ready to leave the house.

"Hang on, I just need to sort something out" he said walking away on his phone.

You sighed, looking at the time.

It got to 8:35 and Harry still wasn't off the phone.

"Come on Harry!" you shouted.

"Get in the car then!" he said back, saying bye to the man on the phone.

"Why do you always have to be at school 10 minutes early all the time?" he asked.

"I just do!" you replied.

"Something's wrong at school!" he suggested. You hung your head, as you swallowed the lump in your throat. Your eyes teared up.

"I have no friends harry, no one liked me!" you confessed.

"Baby, people like you!" He said trying to comfort you.

"No they don't they throw me into the lockers and embarrass me, one time they put my head in the toilet and flushed it!" you cried harder!

"That's it we are going in and talking to your head teacher no one treats my little sister like that!" he said, his voice suddenly getting deeper.

AUTHORS NOTE- SORRY THIS WAS TEALLY BAD BUT I WANTED TO PUBLISH SOME MORE SORRY! THEY WILL BE BETTER THAN THIS, THIS WAS JUST A QUICK ONE!