You get scared

Harry 14-
You had always been afraid of thunderstorms and tonight there was a huge storm. You were staying at Harry's and you both decided to watch movies to distract you.

You got through 30 minutes of a film an you had your head in Harry's lap. You were just about to fall asleep when a sudden roll of thunder deafened you both. You screamed and ran upstairs. Harry followed you up. You leaped into your little bed ad hid your head under the pillow.
"Y/n!" Harry called out knocking on the door.
You were shaking. "what?" You replied on the verge of tears.
More thunder and lightening started to fill the sky and you saw bins and scenery fly around outside.
"It's alright, I'll protect you" he whispered getting into your bed.
"I'm so stupid it's just I don't know why I'm so scared!" You cried into his chest.
"It's alright baby, listen everyone has there little fears" he cooed, playing with your hair.
You cried more into his chest whilst you two cuddled through the storm.
Once it was mostly over you both went back downstairs and cuddled on the sofa.

Niall 7- You were lying in your bed, quietly weeping through the storm. Niall was only in the bedroom next to you.
"Nialll!" You cried. You lied waiting for him.
"Naill!" You cried again. He quickly came rushing in. "What's wrong princess!" He asked bending down to your level.
"I'm scared" you cried.
"Come here!" He picked you up and carried you to his room. You both layed in his bed watching a film, you grabbed his big hand and placed your small fist inside it.
"I wuv you!!" You giggled leaning up to give him a peck on the lips.
"I love you too my angel" he laughed kissing you back. That night you fell asleep in between nialls lap.