One of the other boys make you feel insecure

Niall 16- whilst being on tour with niall you hadn't really been worried about what you've been eating.

One night niall had offered to take all the crew out for dinner, everyone agreed happily.

You arrived at the restaurant at about 9. Everyone was seated, and yous began ordering. Tonight you were really hungry for some reason, so you decided to go all out.

"Good god y/n, ordered enough!" zayn laughed. You laughed to trying to ignore the stupid comment.

"You've ordered more than your brother, no wonder you've been getting a bit bigger!" zayn laughed again.

You were so embarrassed, you looked at niall and ran off to the bathroom.

"I am fat!" You cried as you looked yourself up and down in the mirror.

The toilet door burst open and niall stood there with wide arms.

"Don't listen to zayn, I've spoke to him and I'm really angry at him, your not bigger your beautiful!" he whispered, rocking me back and forth.

"I am fat though!" You cried back.

Niall looked at you as he disagreed.

When you and niall returned to the table, zayn looked at you and apologised. You ignored him, and continued your evening imagining zayn wasn't there.

Harry 13- you and Harry had always been close, maybe it due to the fact that he is so protective. Normally it was annoying that he was so protective, but the day you wanted him to be protective was the day he wasn't.

You and the boys were out shopping. It was all going so well until Louis thought it would be funny to make fun of you.

"Hey y/n you look abit like him with those ears!" louis laughed as he held up a dumbo.

You smiled tying to hold back the tears.

"Your funny!" you sarcastically added as you quickly ran next up your brother.

You nudged him expecting him to say something.

"Hazz!" you cried holding your ears.

"Grow up it's banta" he laughed.

You slowed your walking pace, and trudged behind the boys.

"Your so out of order!" niall said to louis.

"Leave her alone, she doesn't even have that big ears!" he continued. You could tell louis felt bad because he slowly looked at the ground.

Louis made his way over to you.

"I'm so sorry y/n your beautiful, I don't know what got into me, c'mere!" he said pulling you into a hug.

"It's ok, I'm more annoyed that hazza didn't say anything" You admitted.

"He's in a funny mood today, but no doubt he will beat me up later!" You both laughed. After you went and thanked niall for helping you.